Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No code to upgrade Fifa 14?

Options
  • 25-12-2013 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hey, my brother gave me the Fifa 14 that he got packaged with his Playstation 3 and I was looking to upgrade it to the PS4 version. I already upgraded COD: Ghosts as it had a code, but there doesn't seem to be a code with this one. Anyone know how I can upgrade it, if at all?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Shane15 wrote: »
    Hey, my brother gave me the Fifa 14 that he got packaged with his Playstation 3 and I was looking to upgrade it to the PS4 version. I already upgraded COD: Ghosts as it had a code, but there doesn't seem to be a code with this one. Anyone know how I can upgrade it, if at all?

I think that was an in-store offer, where you trade in the PS3 version + E15 for the PS4 version.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Shane15

F1ngers wrote: »
    I think that was an in-store offer, where you trade in the PS3 version + E15 for the PS4 version.

I've tried Xtravision so far and they said the offer to upgrade it was for one weekend only. Didn't try anywhere else though.

Edit: Just realised you said you think it was an in-store offer, not that you can also try the in-store offer. My bad, nevermind I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Student2014

Shane15 wrote: »
    I've tried Xtravision so far and they said the offer to upgrade it was for one weekend only. Didn't try anywhere else though.

Edit: Just realised you said you think it was an in-store offer, not that you can also try the in-store offer. My bad, nevermind I guess.

Try Amazon?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Shane15

Try Amazon?

You mean amazon.co.uk? Do they sell codes for a Fifa 14 upgrade?

Advertisement