Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Im on the look out for a Samsung Smart TV in the sales

Options
  • 26-12-2013 1:14am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭

As per title, USB socket and WiFi capabilities (i.e. a way of letting me get my Netflix onto it without the need for a middle box like Apple TV) are essential.

If they deliver it would be a bonus, if not they must be based in Dublin.

All suggestions appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

What size u looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Bought this in Power City and find it does everything I needed. Has built in WiFi and streams everything I've thrown at it from my PC effortlessly too

LINK:

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Site Banned Posts: 8 emeraldude

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    As per title, USB socket and WiFi capabilities (i.e. a way of letting me get my Netflix onto it without the need for a middle box like Apple TV) are essential.

If they deliver it would be a bonus, if not they must be based in Dublin.

All suggestions appreciated!
    I bought a Samsung 39" UEF5500 LED smart with built in wifi from currys for 500 euro last Sunday, although its since gone up to 549, shop around, plenty of good deals goin

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I bought a Samsung 39" UEF5500 LED smart with built in wifi from currys for 500 euro last Sunday, although its since gone up to 549, shop around, plenty of good deals

You sure?
    I saw the same TV reduced to €469 :confused:

There's a 42" LG Smart reduced to €499 with Magic Remote, some stores not doing the Magic Remote with it so check beforehand.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    You sure?
    I saw the same TV reduced to €469 :confused:

There's a 42" LG Smart reduced to €499 with Magic Remote, some stores not doing the Magic Remote with it so check beforehand.
    think that's the one where you have to buy the dongle for the wifi ,the one I have has wifi built in already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Just checked the model number, the 5300 is €469, the 5500 is €549.

5300 you need to buy optional dongle,5500 has it built in already

it has gone up 50 euro since last Sunday, the 40" 5500 is 539 power city

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

emeraldude wrote: »
    it has gone up 50 euro since last Sunday, the 40" 5500 is 539 power city

Would that indicate that waiting till jan would bring it back to normal price, or is that there sale price?

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Would that indicate that waiting till jan would bring it back to normal price, or is that there sale price?
    Probably be about 450 soon maybe

• Advertisement
Advertisement