Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wps and iPad Air.

• 26-12-2013 2:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭

is it possible to connect your iPad to a router via WiFi Protected Setup (WPS)?

I know my Android devices will do it but can't find how to do it on parents iPad Air.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Looks like it's not possible. I have scoured all the settings and cant find any information on it.
    A bit disappointing really as I thought it would be able to do it. Makes connection with the router that bit easier but ah well I will always be able to add the full details and passwords etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

And in those 8 hours of looking online since the last post you could have taken 2 minutes to get the code off the bottom of the router or asked the person whom set it up for key if it had been changed :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

And in those 8 hours of looking online since the last post you could have taken 2 minutes to get the code off the bottom of the router or asked the person whom set it up for key if it had been changed :D

? I don't spend all day posting progress on here. It was a simple question as I am not familiar with IOS.

Took a few minutes in the end to get it sorted but the router was not configured that's why I wanted to connect via WPS so I could set it up.
    Plugged it in to a laptop instead and set up the router that way

Advertisement