Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Christmas gift from Dream Theater

• 26-12-2013 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭

Found this on Reddit, Dream Theater have torrented a mini live album for Christmas. Fairly decent of them you'd have to say.
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    December 25th, 2013 – 6:00AM EST
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM DREAM THEATER
    TO OUR FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD!
    It is because of all of you that “A Dramatic Tour Of Events” was such a success. We enjoyed playing to you all each and every night on the road!
    As a special “Thank You” we are releasing a compilation of live tracks that were not included on “Live At Luna Park.” With these now being available, you have a complete documentation of all the songs that were played during the tour (with the exception of cover songs.) Happy Holidays, and we look forward to having you “Along For The Ride” in 2014.
    ~Dream Theater
    CD1:
    01 Under A Glass Moon (Phoenix, AZ 12/4/11)
    02 Forsaken (London, UK 7/24/11)
    03 Peruvian Skies (London, UK 7/24/11)
    04 Endless Sacrifice (Austin, TX 10/26/11)
    05 Drum Solo (Austin, TX 10/26/11)
    06 YtseJam (Austin, TX 10/26/11)
    07 The Great Debate (London, UK 7/24/11)
    CD2:
    08 Another Day (Austin, TX 7/7/12)
    09 Through My Words/Fatal Tragedy (Montreal, QB 10/7/11)
    10 To Live Forever (Huntington, NY 7/19/12)
    11 Learning To Live (Tel Aviv, Israel 7/19/11)
    12 The Count of Tuscany (London, UK 7/24/11)
    13 As I Am (Shibuya, Japan 4/24/12)
    Concept : Rai “Weymolith” Beardsley
    Produced By John Petrucci
    Archive Management & Selection : James LaBrie & John Petrucci
    Keeper of the Archives : Maddi Shieferstein
    Live Sound Engineer : Nigel Paul (Tracks 1-3, 7, 11-13)
    Mixing & Mastering : Richard Chycki
    Artwork : Hugh Syme
    This material included in this special Holiday 2013 release has been copied and communicated to you by or on behalf of Dream Theater / Ytse Jams Inc and is copyrighted.
    All music and lyrics by Dream Theater and published by Ytse Jams (ASCAP)
    Distribution of this electronic file set is allowed as long as this information file included remains unaltered.
    SALE STRICTLY PROHIBITED
    Download the torrent here : http://hourglassdreams.com/dt_holidays2013.torrent
    Unfamilar with BitTorrent : http://www.utorrent.com/
    Information and software for decoding FLAC files : https://xiph.org/flac/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,532 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I was at the London show where some of those are recorded. Must get this I think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭black_frosch

P_1 wrote: »
    Found this on Reddit, Dream Theater have torrented a mini live album for Christmas. Fairly decent of them you'd have to say.
    Some of my favourite tunes there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,039 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I got it yesterday: "mini" is not the word I would use to describe it. 13 tracks, 2h of audio in FLAC format. It's about 950M to download (so use the torrent feed if you can). The Count of Tuscany is over 21min long. Prog-tastic! :D

Ye Hypocrites, are these your pranks
    To murder men and gie God thanks?
    Desist for shame, proceed no further
    God won't accept your thanks for murder.

―Robert Burns

Advertisement