Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD Ghosts ps4 issue

Options
  • 26-12-2013 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Hey guys
    So I got the ps4 yesterday and love it.
    I started the Cod ghosts campaign got 6 missions in and it was dinner time, saved the game as you do.
    The issue is when I try pick up where I left off it shows resume game with a lock symbol and I cannot select it BUT the missions are available to play individually.
    Any help available please much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TechnoBadger

Choose the last mission you have unlocked and that should be where you left off. Seems like if you leave the game during a cut scene at the start of a mission it doesn't let you choose the resume game option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Wils110

Choose the last mission you have unlocked and that should be where you left off. Seems like if you leave the game during a cut scene at the start of a mission it doesn't let you choose the resume game option.

Cheers man I will Try it when I'm home.have you had this issue ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Same thing happened to me. Just did as TechnoBadger said and it was sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TechnoBadger

Wils110 wrote: »
    Cheers man I will Try it when I'm home.have you had this issue ?

Yeah, happened to me earlier and that's what I did to fix it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Wils110

Cheers lads, I just started playing online when I couldn't continue and honestly I was afraid I broke something so I figured boards would have the answer for me..
    Have a good new year lads

My id is Wilsonthekid

• Advertisement
Advertisement