If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hifi amp turntable and speakers

Options
  • 26-12-2013 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

Hi

would you mind quoting me for

denon pma 520ae amp
    project elemental turntable
    and wharfdale 9.0 diamonds

including necessary cables and all the joys of winter sales :)

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

CTU_Agent wrote: »
    Hi

would you mind quoting me for

denon pma 520ae amp
    project elemental turntable
    and wharfdale 9.0 diamonds

including necessary cables and all the joys of winter sales :)

Thanks
    CTU,

thanks for the post - we have everything available from stock with the exception of the Wharfedale 9.0 which are out of stock and unfortunately I dont have a resock schedule at all for them so they could be some time.

I can do the following:

Denon PMA520Ae
    Project Elemental
    Gale 3010 http://www.richersounds.com/product/standmount-speakers/gale/3010s/gale-3010s-blk
    At: £299.95

or if you wanted a step up on the speaker front I can do
    Denon PMA520Ae
    Project Elemental
    Monitor Audio Secret speaker ( I'm not llowed to post which model, but it's a really good full size bookshelf speaker that would eat the Wharfedales for breakfast and no it's not a Radius or Vector Range monitor Audio :) )
    At: £349.95

In terms of cables - the Elemental comes with an interconnect - so you will only need some decent speaker cable - I'd recommend the Cambridge Symphony 200 which is £1.49/ Meter - I'll do it at £0.99/meter in the sale for Boardies - if you would like to go ahead just tell us how much you need!

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CTU_Agent

CTU,

thanks for the post - we have everything available from stock with the exception of the Wharfedale 9.0 which are out of stock and unfortunately I dont have a resock schedule at all for them so they could be some time.

I can do the following:

Denon PMA520Ae
    Project Elemental
    Gale 3010 http://www.richersounds.com/product/standmount-speakers/gale/3010s/gale-3010s-blk
    At: £299.95

or if you wanted a step up on the speaker front I can do
    Denon PMA520Ae
    Project Elemental
    Monitor Audio Secret speaker ( I'm not llowed to post which model, but it's a really good full size bookshelf speaker that would eat the Wharfedales for breakfast and no it's not a Radius or Vector Range monitor Audio :) )
    At: £349.95

In terms of cables - the Elemental comes with an interconnect - so you will only need some decent speaker cable - I'd recommend the Cambridge Symphony 200 which is £1.49/ Meter - I'll do it at £0.99/meter in the sale for Boardies - if you would like to go ahead just tell us how much you need!

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  

Thanks for the note John..much appreciated.

ive decided on the

denon pma520ae
    tannoy v1 speakers
    and harmon kardon bluetooth reciever

I will forgo the turntable til next month. I will be calling into the shop tomorrow morning with a friend and he is likely to be buying something similar.. can we arrange a good price on a 2 person buy in store???

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks for the note John..much appreciated.

ive decided on the

denon pma520ae
    tannoy v1 speakers
    and harmon kardon bluetooth reciever

I will forgo the turntable til next month. I will be calling into the shop tomorrow morning with a friend and he is likely to be buying something similar.. can we arrange a good price on a 2 person buy in store???
    Jeez,

You have managed to pick the only 2 speakers we are out of stock if at the moment! They are back in stock on the 2nd..

Come in anyway, the guys will work you a deal, but at the sake pricing there's very little room for further discount .

Thanks again and keep us posted

ATVB

John mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks il be in tomorrow morning thanks for getting back to me so quickly

Morduant Aviano 2 instead I think...little bit dearer but thats ok

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Morduant Aviano 2 instead I think...little bit dearer but thats ok
    Hi CTU,

Unfortunately the Aviano 2s are a finished line and we've none left at all :(

Could have a look at the Monitor Audio BX2s.  Such a great speaker and have knocked down to £224.95 in our sale:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/standmount-speakers/monitor-audio/bronze-bx2/moni-audio-bx2-blk

I can show you these when you're in the store :)

Chris

Hi CTU,

Unfortunately the Aviano 2s are a finished line and we've none left at all :(

Could have a look at the Monitor Audio BX2s.  Such a great speaker and have knocked down to £224.95 in our sale:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/standmount-speakers/monitor-audio/bronze-bx2/moni-audio-bx2-blk

I can show you these when you're in the store :)

Chris

Hi Chris

Thanks for that . Was in with you this morning and picked up some amps and speakers with a friend of mine.

Cheers for all the help.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.