Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place in town to sell old DVDs?

Options
  • 26-12-2013 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Have a good few boxsets and single DVDs I need to get rid of. Who in town will give me the best price for them? I know Gamestop take them, as well as the cash for gold shops, but I doubt I'd get much off them! Would I be best off just selling online, or is there any place in town I could make a good few bob off?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Probably best to sell online, but there's CEX now, and then Bell Book and Candle

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Those bricks and mortar shops mentioned or adverts.ie/donedeal/buyandsell/...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Online, adverts.ie
    Call into a bricks n mortar store and you'll be shocked at what they'll offer you, I'm guessing 50cent a DVD.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Greaney

I think Milltown does a regular car boot sale now? Most folk sell DVD's for between 1-3 euro depending.

Advertisement