Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a new tank

Options
  • 26-12-2013 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Iv had the same tank for the last 13 years so think its about time for an upgrade. Can anyone recommend somewhere I could get a nice jewel aquarium & stand at a good price that would also deliver?
    I like the look of the corner aquariums & have been looking at a few in petworld but the prices in there are a bit high.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

fathead82 wrote: »
    Iv had the same tank for the last 13 years so think its about time for an upgrade. Can anyone recommend somewhere I could get a nice jewel aquarium & stand at a good price that would also deliver?
    I like the look of the corner aquariums & have been looking at a few in petworld but the prices in there are a bit high.

Bottom of the page here http://www.irishfishkeepers.com/index.php/forum/category/list is a full list of all (most) of the fish shops in ireland. Have a ring around your local area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Have a look on Adverts.ie. There are always plenty for sale second hand and many aren't that old.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Marcin_diy

Think about buying it in northern Ireland
    I bought mine few years ago and saved almost 100 euro on small Rio 125
    fish are also cheaper over there, same as plants. So if you can keep old tank for some tank and have new stock in old tank while cycling new one it is worth to drive up there - Grosnevor Tropicals in Lisburn would be my place to shop in NI.
    if second hand is ok - adverts.ie

Advertisement