Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

G&G Top Tech M416 Stock issue

• 26-12-2013 6:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

Good afternoon lads and lassies.

Basically after a days gaming I lost the backplate of the stock which holds the battery in. This is a problem because to buy a new stock would cost €50 which seems a bit excessive. Do you guys know where I could buy JUST the backplate and not the entire stock? Or perhaps do you guys know where I could buy a similar stock? (Doesn't have to be G&G once the batteries go in the back).

The wiring goes through the back of the gun out to the stock if that helps.

Thanks for helping guys, really appreciate it! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Rob2593 wrote: »
    Good afternoon lads and lassies.

Basically after a days gaming I lost the backplate of the stock which holds the battery in. This is a problem because to buy a new stock would cost €50 which seems a bit excessive. Do you guys know where I could buy JUST the backplate and not the entire stock? Or perhaps do you guys know where I could buy a similar stock? (Doesn't have to be G&G once the batteries go in the back).

The wiring goes through the back of the gun out to the stock if that helps.

Thanks for helping guys, really appreciate it! :)

Google airsoft sopmod stocks think the toptech uses the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Doesnt the g&g 416 just have a standard crane stock? they're pretty easy to get like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

I dunno I've looked around the place and can only find stocks that have the batteries in the front, not back. Any idea where I can get a G&G one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Rob2593 wrote: »
    I dunno I've looked around the place and can only find stocks that have the batteries in the front, not back. Any idea where I can get a G&G one?

What do you mean by the batteries in the front of the stock?.

What do you mean by the batteries in the front of the stock?.

The stock I need has to be the one where the back comes off and you put the batteries in there. Not in the small tubes at the front end

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Its normally the G&P type that go in from the front. But they can go in from the back as well.
    VFC, Dboys, SRC crane stocks all go in from the back. There are a couple of others as well.
    All of them should be cheap enough to get. Put up a wanted ad in the adverts section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057132381

Item 9 - is that what you need? Not my sale but i have a G&G GR16 Rush and would have the same problem if i lost the butt plate from mine so i understand the problem.

Aye sure is, couldn't done with seeing that a fwe weeks ago...saved me a few bob :(

Advertisement