Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beard Trimmer Recommendations?

• 26-12-2013 7:01pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need a proper beard trimmer now, one built for the job. There seems to be loads out there ranging from €20 to €100. Can anyone recommend one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 prettyHulk

Check comparison on this website: http://bestbeardtrimmerguide.net/.
    I personally have the Philips Norelco QT4070. Works nice, haven't had any problems with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

The Philips TT2040 Body Groomer gets my vote. Wireless, washable and (so far) very reliable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

waraf wrote: »
    The Philips TT2040 Body Groomer gets my vote. Wireless, washable and (so far) very reliable.

Pretty sure that's a body hair groomer and they specifically say not suited to facial hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

Pretty sure that's a body hair groomer and they specifically say not suited to facial hair.

One end of it isn't suited for facial hair alright but the other end is just a standard hair trimmer so it's fine to use on facial hair. The fact that it's washable (i.e. waterproof) was thing that attracted me to it to be honest. I just run it under a warm tap to clean it rather than faffing about with a stupid little brush.

Advertisement