Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

assassin's creed blackflag query

• 26-12-2013 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi,

I got assassin's creed blackflag as a present , just wondering do I need to play the other games to understand what's going on?

Or does It explain in the game what's happened before in the previous games.

Ideally I'd like to play the other games but it's a big commitment :)

Thanks guys

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,397 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

While it fits in with the other games, it doesn't really rely upon them, since the main character is making a first appearance, and it's his own introduction to the Templars versus the Assassins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Nah you be fine, although the other games are really good and cheap now too.

Advertisement