Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kit for the mrs

Options
  • 26-12-2013 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

My other half is showing an interest in vaping but every time I give her a go on my kit it's either too strong or she hates the flavours. I'm using various tanks including an Aspire, Kanger T3s and a Jaunty with VV batteries and coffee/fruit flavour juices. She also wants something that looks better/less bulky than my set up. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

I have an iTaste VV VW and I love that, its bigger then a eGo, but no where as big as a Mod. Its a great little device, I can't believe the difference having VV and VW has made. I also comes in three different colours, I have two iTaste's. One is silver and the other is black with glitter going through it. I love the glittery one, it love anything that sparkles!

Although, if your partner is looking for something a bit smaller, then she might like an "E-Roll." I've never tried one, but I'd love to get one. They look more like a real cigarette. I imagine it would be a bit of a pain filling them with juice, coz they only hold a small amount. But I'm sure if you got a syringe and filled a load of spares each morning that would keep it going for the day. I love the look of the charger for the E-Roll, it looks like an I-phone. It's a handy way to keep the battery charged while your out and about.

As I said though, I don't have an E-Roll, so I don't know if they are any good. But the E-Roll looks cool and I want one!!!!

Why don't you bring your partner into an e-cig shop, that way she can try out different e-liquids, different clearomisers, and different batteries. That's how I found the stuff I like.

Best of look! I'm trying to get my Boyfriend to give up cigarettes, but he's not having any of it. The crazy thing is that he enjoys my e-cig when he smokes it, but he still has no interest in giving up the dreaded cigarettes......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭dball

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Got the e-roll. I'm in Bulgaria for the holiday and just happened to come across a shoe shop today that sells kits (I know!). It was €50 so I just bought on impulse as I think it's €60 in Ireland. Managed to break one of the atomizers already (easily replaced) but I think it's promising.

jakdublin wrote: »
    Got the e-roll. I'm in Bulgaria for the holiday and just happened to come across a shoe shop today that sells kits (I know!). It was €50 so I just bought on impulse as I think it's €60 in Ireland. Managed to break one of the atomizers already (easily replaced) but I think it's promising.

Congrats on your purchase! Please report back and tell us what its like, I'm dying to find out more about the eRoll! I like the fact the you hold it like a real cigarette. I've really been missing the cigarettes lately, :( so I'm hoping the eRoll would psychologically trick me into thinking I was smoking a real cigarette...

Best of luck, I hope it works out well! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

So far so good. It's a nice, discreet device, perfect for stealth vaping. The no-button battery is great for newbies and overall it's a good introduction to vaping - a small cig-a-like that tastes decent. The main downside is the tiny cartridges. (0.4 ml). You'd need to carry a few around, probably more than the three supplied. The mrs is impressed but it's still early days.

• Advertisement

You can buy five cartridges for €2.50. If I get a eRoll, I'd make sure to have ten cartridges filled at all times. Well, that would be the plan anyway, wither I actually remember to is another thing! ;)

Advertisement