Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EJs Sale

Options
  • 26-12-2013 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me when their sale is due to start? I have my eyes on a few things!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

SPM1959 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me when their sale is due to start? I have my eyes on a few things!

I heard on the radio last week that EJ's "January Sales" actually started last 2 weeks in December. I'd say in there tomorrow and ask for their rock bottom price.

PS: Do Boards folks normally ask for discount in shops? I always do as a rule, apart from when the goods are on sale and I nearly always get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭SPM1959

Really? From memory they always started around 29th/30th December. Must have been quieter this year.

Depending on the shop I would ask for a discount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Seems theres now a difference between "January Sales" and "Winter Sales"..:D

The Winter Sales start tomorrow..The "January Sales" must be over....a nice bit of marketing spin there..

Posted about an hour ago on their Facebook Page:

"The Winter Sale Starts Tomorrow at 12pm.

All top brands Reduced.

Open 12-6pm"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭SPM1959

Didn't think to check on Facebook for them.

Cheers, I'll be there at lunch time to pick up what I'm looking for.

Advertisement