Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop / Itunes not recognising Ipad Air

Options
  • 26-12-2013 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi could anybody help me please.

Laptop is not connecting to ipad air. When first connecting it seemed to work okay but I think windows is recognising it as a camera or something and now it's not recognising it as anything.

I tried all 3 USB ports on the laptop. Laptop is using Windows XP with Service pack 3. I have updated to latest verison of Itunes. Itunes also won't recognise the device.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,301 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Hate to say it but XP at this age is a poorly supported operating system, with less than 5 months of remaining shelf life.

Aside from that you probably have set a default to import pictures using the OS. Thats what I do with my iPhone. I much prefer it.

If its not recognized in iTunes at all, the simplest thing to do is go to the applecare support site. Phone Support is free for 90 days on most Apple products, which is what we're discussing here. Giddyup.

Advertisement