Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ken Blacks exchange

Options
  • 26-12-2013 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi there. My 3 year daughter was given a scooter for Xmas and when we opened the box yesterday it was damaged ( big crack where the back wheel is)
    I only have a proof of purchase in the form of an online bank statement printout as it was bought in nov. Was bought in Wexford K Blacks. What's the story with them exchanging it? I've heard horror stories about them being feckers re exchanging stuff but surely your consumer rights kick in here??!! Being sold a faulty item and all that!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

The bank statement is valid proof of purchase so don't worry, you should have no problems other than the possibility that they may have run out of stock after the Christmas run and may not be able to replace with an identical item.

Advertisement