Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael's LC study log!

• 26-12-2013 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi my names Michael and I decided to make a study log in order to help me keep track of my study.
    I am aiming very high in the leaving cert, around 540-550 points, hoping to do physiotherapy in college.

My subjects and my aims in them are :

Biology(H) A1
    Physics(H) A1
    Chemistry(H) A1
    Maths(H) B1-A2
    French(H) B1
    Irish(H) B3-B2
    English(H)B1

As you can see I do really expect a lot and I know it won't come without a lot of hard work.
    I'm already starting to panic because our mocks start on the 27th of January and I don't have much done.
    I'll be starting to post and study tomorrow!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭TooMuchStudy

What I plan on studying today -

Maths - Indices
    French - Present tense
    Irish - SP 15
    Physics - The electron

Hopefully I will get most of this done and maybe move on to some more stuff if I have more time

Well I managed to get 3 out of the 4 things I wanted to do yesterday which is good!
    Got indices, the electron and SP15 done, didn't do the present tense in French for some reason.
    Not going to get anything done today as I'm going shopping and then going to work
    I'll start again tomorrow!

Well that last 2 days have been very unproductive, literally got nothing done.
    Starting again tomorrow!

Plan for tomorrow:

Logarithims
    SP 14 + 13
    Physics CH30

Well yesterday was a big fail, only managed the sraith pictiuirs.... the irish oral is taking up too much of my time to be honest and might just skip it at this rate....

Plans for the rest of today:

Logarithims - logarithim questions in sample paper
    Anion tests
    CH 30 in physics

Advertisement