Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Videos

• 27-12-2013 12:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

/Couldnt find a thread which only has gaming videos, im sure there is one but search is rubbish.

Gaming Videos non humour related

FFS i still cant beat it.....clearly on a emu as the load screens are instant.

But still FFS!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

What type of vids should we be posting...aside from 'non humour' ?

There have definitely been loads of threads, from best cutscenes, to best trailers, to best gaming documentaries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

SeantheMan wrote: »
    What type of vids should we be posting...aside from 'non humour' ?

There have definitely been loads of threads, from best cutscenes, to best trailers, to best gaming documentaries.

let the mods decide :D

Maybe there a video thread and this will be merged.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

But you created it, I'm asking you.....what kind of videos would you suggest posting ?
    I'm not having a go. I'll contribute to the thread if there is a specific direction you want to take it....gameplay, scary moments, trailers, emeotional scenes, old game footage, comparisons...etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

I'd say any video to do with gaming that isn't humour related and a small blurb about why your posting it, threads with just videos can be crap, but a sentence or two explaining it should be mandatory!

Advertisement