Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moto G

Options
  • 27-12-2013 4:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

I got the new moto g for Xmas and I noticed that its a very fast phone its brilliant but my ram is always around the 650mb mark and that's really high like I have a fair few apps and big games on it but I wouldn't have much more then my sisters phone and she only has 500mb ram and its runs alright so I was wondering is there away of stoping my applications from building up and slowing it down or what ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭janeparker

It depends on the consumption of memory by inbuilt phone's application. To explore game experience, it is always advised to use a gadget with 1 GB RAM.

Regards:
    Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭LukeyKid

janeparker wrote: »
    It depends on the consumption of memory by inbuilt phone's application. To explore game experience, it is always advised to use a gadget with 1 GB RAM.

Regards:
    Jane

Are you able to remove Google plus off the phone that uses a fair bit of power and I hate it.

janeparker wrote: »

Regards:
    Jane

Are you able to remove Google plus off the phone that uses a fair bit of power and I hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

The ram usage doesn't matter. When an application needs more the Os will automatically kill the most unused app

Okay thanks :)

• Advertisement

Okay thanks :)

Advertisement