Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Croke Park Stadium seats

Options
  • 27-12-2013 4:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Can someone help me? I got 2 Tickets for a concert next year. It's section 303 row AA. First I thought I'd be in front row, but I am not? I don't understand the seating plan. It's from row A-Z and after Z it's row AA-ZZ? I'm really confused haha.

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭The Maverick

NiallGirl wrote: »
    Can someone help me? I got 2 Tickets for a concert next year. It's section 303 row AA. First I thought I'd be in front row, but I am not? I don't understand the seating plan. It's from row A-Z and after Z it's row AA-ZZ? I'm really confused haha.

Thank you in advance!

You're right, row A is the first row by the pitch and it then goes all the way back to row VV (I think) which is at the back of the stand. Row AA is located roughly halfway back in the Cusack stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Yeah, it goes from row A-Z and after Z it's row AA-ZZ, except it doesn't go as far as ZZ*.

Row AA should only be the 27th row. Which is actually towards the front of the stand rather than the back*.

You should be looking at the stage side-on*.

croke-park-u2-8520.gif

*open to correction

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

It doesn't take much to confuse a 1D fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NiallGirl

Thank you so much! :) It really helped

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NiallGirl

JJ wrote: »
    It doesn't take much to confuse a 1D fan.

Don't be rude -.- I've just had never been to a stadium!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 cecila

Hi, What are seats in croagh park; section UPP708, row Z, seats 12-11 like? Would they be really bad for a concert?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,416 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

cecila wrote: »
    Hi, What are seats in croagh park; section UPP708, row Z, seats 12-11 like? Would they be really bad for a concert?

The view is brilliant from anywhere in Croke Park but row z is very high and steep.

http://crokepark.ie/stadiumplan2/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

cecila wrote: »
    Not the worst seat in the Stadium. But 26 rows back from the front of the upper level. Personally I prefer the lower level.

Advertisement