Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you need Velux for master bedroom in Eden Gate ?

Options
  • 27-12-2013 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi.

We used to rent a (5 bed) house in Eden Gate and I have a pair of Velux blinds to fit the master bedroom - top floor.

They are in perfect condition.

Would anyone have a use for them ? I don't want to throw them out !!

PM me and I would be happy to pass them on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tonygardens

Hi Markey,
    I don't live in Eden gate but could do with some velux blinds what size are they, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tonygardens

Hi Marky,
    I don't live in Eden gate but could do with some velux blinds what size are they, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

Hi.

We used to rent a (5 bed) house in Eden Gate and I have a pair of Velux blinds to fit the master bedroom - top floor.

They are in perfect condition.

Would anyone have a use for them ? I don't want to throw them out !!

PM me and I would be happy to pass them on.

Were they not part of the house in Eden Gate ? why did you not leave them if you don't want them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

The opening should be about 110x110cm.
    Blinds and curtains are not supplied with a new house, maybe the landlord did not buy any blinds for the velux windows.

Advertisement