Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Ziplock Bags

• 27-12-2013 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

hey,

anyone know where i'd get small ziplock bags in limerick, something that could hold circa 10 grams of powdered spices...looking to prepack spice and herb mixes

cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭Mockba

If your looking for a small quantity you will get them in a supermarket, if your looking for a big quantity O'Tooles in Raheen Industrial estate is the place to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Mockba wrote: »
    If your looking for a small quantity you will get them in a supermarket, if your looking for a big quantity O'Tooles in Raheen Industrial estate is the place to go.

Are the ones in the supermarket not very big tho? 10g of spices isn't a whole lot, I'll be willing to reuse them anyways so don't really need a whole lot maybe 30 just to have myself well prepared

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭Mockba

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭✭patnor1011

Stationery shop at corner of Catherine st and Roches st.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

snif snif..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Stab*City wrote: »
    snif snif..

Ha ha I wish:D

Advertisement