Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese new year in Dublin where to go?

Options
  • 27-12-2013 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am a single 32 year old Irish male interested in hitting the town on Friday the 31st January 2014 which is Chinese new year. I am anxious to go to good spots in Dublin where there is a good atmosphere and craic. And if I manage to meet any single Chinese girls that would be a bonus. Can anybody out there recommend any suitable spots in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IQO

Sportstar wrote: »
    I am a single 32 year old Irish male interested in hitting the town on Friday the 31st January 2014 which is Chinese new year. I am anxious to go to good spots in Dublin where there is a good atmosphere and craic. And if I manage to meet any single Chinese girls that would be a bonus. Can anybody out there recommend any suitable spots in Dublin.
    How about Irish new year? You wouldn't have to worry too long about it.

Otherwise you may perhaps want to hit up the Chinese shops and restaurants on Parnell St (East of O'Connell Street). Not sure about the girls though.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭lods

http://www.dublincity.ie/RecreationandCulture/libraries/library_events/Pages/Chinese_New_Year_2014.aspx
    Chinese New Year Carnival

The main event of the Dublin City Chinese New Year Festival is a Carnival which will take place in Meeting House Square, Temple Bar on Sunday 2nd February. Dublin City Libraries will be there too, with our Pop-Up Library and plenty of books and storytelling - please join us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

Looking on the above URL, the 'Audience' in the libraries context is listed as Children. So count gugleguy out. I'm 41. Might attend Temple Bar event tho.

Advertisement