Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Xbox Cards

• 27-12-2013 12:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I got an xbox card for £10 for Christmas. I know on the 360 you couldn't use points from other regions, but not sure how it works on the X1.
    I have my console region set to UK for kinect, does any one know if the card will work?
    Thanks,

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Yea it should work using the pre-paid cards.

Your own debit / credit cards won't work though with your region set to UK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,720 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

awec wrote: »
    Yea it should work using the pre-paid cards.

Your own debit / credit cards won't work though with your region set to UK.

Worked no bother for me yesterday with my Visa Debit card set as UK? I used the NI Parcel Motel address and bought AC4 for £55 because it was listed as €70 on the xbox website.

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    Worked no bother for me yesterday with my Visa Debit card set as UK? I used the NI Parcel Motel address and bought AC4 for £55 because it was listed as €70 on the xbox website.

Might work that way, but if your location is set to UK it will only allow a UK billing address.

Advertisement