Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

219 Bus - Skehard Road before 9?

Options
  • 27-12-2013 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi everyone, it is likely that the company I work for is moving premises to Skehard Road in New Year. I was wondering if anyone who gets the 219 bus for work may be able to help. Would the 08:00 bus leaving CIT generally make it to Skehard Road/Well Road before 09:00 or would that be cutting it fine? Hopefully so, as dont fancy getting 2 separate buses to work lol Appreciate any feedback guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Should take about 45 to 50 mins...

Can check the journey planner here:
    http://www.transportforireland.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

On the couple of times I've taken that route it would be cutting it fine, especially if you have a few minutes walk from the stop to get to work.

I usually get the 205 into town (on a school run) and catch the 215 but to be honest, the 215 is a disaster in the morning - the 08:00 might be OK but the 08:30 and 09:00 are all over the place. You couldn't rely on the 08:30 getting you to work in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 podgec20

I'd say I will probly have to walk into town to get the 202 bus at Parnell Place (I live in Lough area) to guarantee to get out to Mahon in time for 09:00 whch is an awful balls but it guess it has to be done to earn a crust lol

Advertisement