Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leap Pad Ultra not working

Options
  • 27-12-2013 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

Closest forum I could find that could help...

My sister got a Leap Pad Ultra from Santa yesterday. We charged it up, set up the account and put the game card in and it was working perfectly. After playing, it was switched back off and left to charge.

It won't start up properly now.. It switches on but then the screen goes blank.
    I've tried connecting it to the laptop to repair it, but nothing seems to be working. It's been like this since yesterday.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Closest forum I could find that could help...

My sister got a Leap Pad Ultra from Santa yesterday. We charged it up, set up the account and put the game card in and it was working perfectly. After playing, it was switched back off and left to charge.

It won't start up properly now.. It switches on but then the screen goes blank.
    I've tried connecting it to the laptop to repair it, but nothing seems to be working. It's been like this since yesterday.

Any ideas?

Hold down the power button and the home (green button bottom right) for 10 seconds then release and press the power button

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

Got it working. ;)

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Got it working. ;)

Thanks!

You're welcome.

Advertisement