Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are the credit management dept on hols permanently?

Options
  • 27-12-2013 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭

Made a bit of an error last Tuesday (17th) when making a large payment to my credit card. I somehow selected Eircom from the list of payees and off the money went to them. Doh! No problem i thought - i'll just give them a call and get it refunded. Haha, my wife said, they dont give a toss about one person, you will never get that back for christmas. After, a number of phone calls and promises that they will call me back, she was right. It is now 9 days and the credit dept have not deemed me and my problem worthy enough of a phone call. Can any of you reps help please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

DUBACC wrote: »
    Made a bit of an error last Tuesday (17th) when making a large payment to my credit card. I somehow selected Eircom from the list of payees and off the money went to them. Doh! No problem i thought - i'll just give them a call and get it refunded. Haha, my wife said, they dont give a toss about one person, you will never get that back for christmas. After, a number of phone calls and promises that they will call me back, she was right. It is now 9 days and the credit dept have not deemed me and my problem worthy enough of a phone call. Can any of you reps help please?
    Hi DUBACC
    I do know that this can take up to 10 days to have returned, however you obviously should have had a call back, if this was promised.. Would you mind PM'ing me your full name, bank account number and I will certainly have a look at this for you and make sure you get this back.
    Tony 

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DUBACC

Still no response to this - cant say im surprised. The credit management dept havent answered their phone in 2 weeks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Still no response to this - cant say im surprised. The credit management dept havent answered their phone in 2 weeks!!
    Hi DUBACC

Colm will be back to you shortly as per my DM

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DUBACC

Hi DUBACC

Thanks

Al
    Got that pm - thanks. Will wait for his response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi DUBACC

Thanks

Al
    Got that pm - thanks. Will wait for his response.
    Thanks DUBACC

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement