If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNGUE55F8000, SAMSUNGBDF6500, SAMSUNGHWF550

Options
  • 27-12-2013 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi John,
    I pm'ed you but don't know if that went through 
    i was hoping to get that ordered when that samsung offer was going for £200 cashback  is that still ongoing or was possiblly extended (from noon 24/12/13)
    what would your best price be for those 3 items
    based in co mayo
    kind regards

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

jashar99 wrote: »
    Hi John,
    I pm'ed you but don't know if that went through 
    i was hoping to get that ordered when that samsung offer was going for £200 cashback  is that still ongoing or was possiblly extended (from noon 24/12/13)
    what would your best price be for those 3 items
    based in co mayo
    kind regards
    Dear Jashar,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we did try to call you on the 23rd but you were busy at the time and unfortunately we were not open when you sent your last PM on Christmas eve - apologies again.

The bad news is the that Samsung rewards promotion is now finished - the good news is that the price is now reduced on the UE55F7000 / HWF550 / BDF6500 to £1974.85.

Apologies again for the issues getting back to you and drop us a line or give us a call if we can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jashar99

thanks John,
    the reason i was looking at that TV is because of camera for skype and its a great looking tv of course
    please tell me this is the price delivered? UE55F7000 / HWF550 / BDF6500 to £1974.85.
    regards

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

jashar99 wrote: »
    thanks John,
    the reason i was looking at that TV is because of camera for skype and its a great looking tv of course
    please tell me this is the price delivered? UE55F7000 / HWF550 / BDF6500 to £1974.85.
    regards
    Delivery to Mayo on that system would be £29.95 - and yep, the 55F7000 includes a built in Camera,

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.