Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy bookcases in Sligo?

Options
  • 27-12-2013 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭

I want to by a bookcase. Anyone know the best place in Sligo to buy one? I was looking at Argos, though they're kind of expensive there. Is it my best bet, or can anyone recommend anywhere better?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Reader1937

By far, the best thing would be to have them made or make them yourself. Each house, set of books and person is unique so it works best. I have made all of mine. If you want any advice please pm me on sourcing materials, time taken, things to plan beforehand, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭whatswhat

In all honesty I dont think you will get cheaper than Argos. I looked at all the options in Sligo when I bourght mine and found the ones at Argos a bit cheap and tacky. I went to Oxmount in Collooney and they had a quite a few options in all shapes and sizes. The quality was far better but a bit more expensive but they had a layaway system so I could pay off a bit each month. Was well delighted when the book case got delivered as it was far better than chip board an will last a life time!

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Fitzo

Check your inbox:)

Advertisement