Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo - Belfast bus

Options
  • 27-12-2013 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭

Can anyone assist as I'm struggling with the Bus Eireann website?What time are the buses to and from Belfast tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭whatswhat

I could be wrong but I dont think you can get a bus from Sligo to Belfast, not direct anyway? I have seen buses to Derry from Sligo but thats about all to the North.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

whatswhat wrote: »
    I could be wrong but I dont think you can get a bus from Sligo to Belfast, not direct anyway? I have seen buses to Derry from Sligo but thats about all to the North.

Derry bus goes via Donegal Town and Letterkenny from Galway. OP needs to get the Enniskillen Bus, and then Ulster Bus from there which runs several times a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Derry bus goes via Donegal Town and Letterkenny from Galway. OP needs to get the Enniskillen Bus, and then Ulster Bus from there which runs several times a day.

Yep, the Enniskillen bus to Belfast is more frequent than the Sligo-Enniskillen bus, but services could be limited due to Xmas. Why don't you give the offices a ring if unsure OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Yep, the Enniskillen bus to Belfast is more frequent than the Sligo-Enniskillen bus, but services could be limited due to Xmas. Why don't you give the offices a ring if unsure OP.

And check out the Ulster Bus website.

I think the Enniskillen/Belfast bus is every hour or two. Sligo/Enniskillen is only about 3-4 day, and maybe only 2 on Sundays and public holidays.

Advertisement