Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Country papers in Dublin

Options
  • 27-12-2013 5:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭

hi
    Where is the best place to buy the country papers in Dublin? in particular the Clare champion?

Do you know of any new agents that stock them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

hi
    Where is the best place to buy the country papers in Dublin? in particular the Clare champion?

In the city centre Reads on Nassau Street stock nearly every country paper.
    Ask your local newsagents, they might order a copy for you regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭patsypantaloni

hi

The Londis at KCR in Terenure/Kimmage has a great selection of country papers so i'd be very surprised if they didn't have the Clare Champion, you could always ring them at 01 490 2634

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Tommy Dillon

The Londis at KCR in Terenure/Kimmage has a great selection of country papers so i'd be very surprised if they didn't have the Clare Champion, you could always ring them at 01 490 2634

Thanks a million for your help guys, i usually get it in the KCR but they havent it in stock this week. was wondering if there is anywhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Two more on the southside that I know of:

Noel's Newsagent on Tenenure Road East (almost across the road from Terenure Church) and Orwell News in the Orwell Shopping Centre, Templeogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

ollaetta wrote: »
    Two more on the southside that I know of:

Noel's Newsagent on Tenenure Road East (almost across the road from Terenure Church) and Orwell News in the Orwell Shopping Centre, Templeogue.
    Also recommend Noel's. dad gets the Donegal democrat there and has done for years

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

The Spar on Ballinteer Avenue, just beside the Coach House pub has most of the country papers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

Easons in Dundrum usually has plenty of country papers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

If you can get into town, Easons on O'Connell St have loads of local papers. The branch in Tallaght used to have them downstairs too but that's all one floor now so I don't know if they still do as many.

Advertisement