If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE40F8000 Availability?

Options
  • 27-12-2013 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

Hi John & Crew

I really like the look of the Samsung UE40F8000.  Do you currently have stock in Belfast and what would the shipping cost to Kildare be?  Can you confirm it is SaorView compliant and is the 5 year warranty from Samsung or from RicherSounds?

Thanks,
      Mick

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

MickH503 wrote: »
    Hi John & Crew

I really like the look of the Samsung UE40F8000.  Do you currently have stock in Belfast and what would the shipping cost to Kildare be?  Can you confirm it is SaorView compliant and is the 5 year warranty from Samsung or from RicherSounds?

Thanks,
      Mick
    Mick,

thanks a million for the opportunity to quote - the 40F8000 is £1099.95 and delivery is just £29.95 to Kildare.

We are out of stock of the 40F8000 locally but we have lots in our central warehouse and delivery isn't an issue - the UE40F8000's we stock are all Samsung UK / IRL stock and are fully Saorview approved - do be careful though as there are many places selling Samsung F series models online that are not UK/Irl stocks and they may have different specs to the Saorview and Freesat HD approved models..

Here are the 5 year TV warranty details:
    http://www.richersounds.com/information/warranties

Thanks again and if you would like to order just drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to get a delivery arranged for you.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭MickH503

Hi John & Crew

Thanks,
      Mick
    Mick,

thanks a million for the opportunity to quote - the 40F8000 is £1099.95 and delivery is just £29.95 to Kildare.

We are out of stock of the 40F8000 locally but we have lots in our central warehouse and delivery isn't an issue - the UE40F8000's we stock are all Samsung UK / IRL stock and are fully Saorview approved - do be careful though as there are many places selling Samsung F series models online that are not UK/Irl stocks and they may have different specs to the Saorview and Freesat HD approved models..

Thanks again and if you would like to order just drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to get a delivery arranged for you.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John ... email just sent to you.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi John & Crew

Thanks,
      Mick
    Mick,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John ... email just sent to you.
    Hi Mick.

If you would be able to also send the email to Kenny@richersounds.ie just in case John is flat out. This way we can look after you as quick as possible.

Thanks.

Hi Mick.

If you would be able to also send the email to Kenny@richersounds.ie just in case John is flat out. This way we can look after you as quick as possible.

Thanks.

Thanks Kenny, just forwarded you on the email and PM'ed you!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Mick.

Thanks.

Hi Mick,

Good speaking to ya :)  Putting your order up on our system now.

Have a great weekend.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi Mick.

Thanks.

Hi Mick,

Have a great weekend.

Chris
    Hi folks,

Any update on my order?  I was hoping it might get delivered tomorrow, but haven't heard anything or gotten a receipt yet.  Thanks!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Mick.

Thanks.

Hi Mick,

Have a great weekend.

Chris
    Hi folks,

Any update on my order?  I was hoping it might get delivered tomorrow, but haven't heard anything or gotten a receipt yet.  Thanks!
    Hi Mick,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The good news is that, yes, your delivery is still on track for tomorrow - the courier is Aramex and I'll PM you the contact name and number in their head office who looks after our account...

Thanks again and drop us a line if we can help in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.