Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodies Greenhouse circa 2007.

• 27-12-2013 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

This is a longshot but I'll give it a try.
    Have any members bought a greenhouse from Woodies back in 2007?

The reason I ask is that I bought one but it got damaged over the Christmas by the high winds. A couple of corner joints broke and need to be replaced. However, I can't remember the make or model. I had a look at the Woodies site and they have only one supplier now (Vitavia) whereas back then I recall them having a few different makers (ah, the good old days of the boom!).

I had a look at the Vitavia website and though similar to mine they aren't the same.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 494 ✭✭vinnie13

same happened mine in the high winds got a bot broke up and cover thorn,goint to patch it up and try get another year from it..
    getting parts for any of them would be hard and if found wont be cheep.
    in the long fun it would be better to splash out on a new one i een them on the bay foe about 120e 4.2x2x2m delivered to ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Gautama

I found the Assembly Instructions. It's a Halls Greenhouse: http://www.hallsgreenhouses.co.uk/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

You could try get someone to fabricate the pieces. A small engineering shop might help. Or ask for advice on the DIY forum.

Advertisement