Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black and White Kitten Ballintemple

Options
  • 27-12-2013 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of someone missing a black and white me thinks tis female I shall double check kitten. Around 6 - 7 months old..It isn't Luna just incase. This one has more of a white face

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

wait wait me thinks he has nads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Milly33 wrote: »
    Anyone know of someone missing a black and white me thinks tis female I shall double check kitten. Around 6 - 7 months old..It isn't Luna just incase. This one has more of a white face

Post on munster lost and found Facebook if havent already.
    And make sure to mention the nads!!

haha ive mentioned it to them alright and the acs so fingers crossed. It kinda seems though as someone just let him off. One of the neighbours said he was in visting her brothers house down the road and then called to them for the last few weeks..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Worth mentioning to the cspca in Mahon, found one earlier this year and notified them - owner was traced within a day. They can also scan to see if he/she is chipped.

• Advertisement

Just thought of the chipping there, thank you yep I shall take a trip up tom with him and see if his chipped..

Just thought of the chipping there, thank you yep I shall take a trip up tom with him and see if his chipped..

Dont lot them keep her in.heard they put animals down after 5 days and owners have to pay to claim back. Any vet will check for a chip so id go there first. Any chance you could print a few posters asking if anyone owns this cat and see if anyone comes forward? It does seem kinda young to be let outdoors but maybe it has an owner in the estate?

Hi Seefin oh no I wont kinda heard the same about them and I wouldn't be a mad fan of theres anywho. Called in with a bird once and the girl there just stared at me and went to google I was like nah im gone.. He has to belong to someone im still amazed there was no pee or anything here this morning and I put him out the back just to eat and see incase he did want to head away not at all he got up on the coal ash bucket and went for a pee in it and waited by the door...Ive no printer at home but ill pop a sign up in the shop alright

Hi Seefin oh no I wont kinda heard the same about them and I wouldn't be a mad fan of theres anywho. Called in with a bird once and the girl there just stared at me and went to google I was like nah im gone.. He has to belong to someone im still amazed there was no pee or anything here this morning and I put him out the back just to eat and see incase he did want to head away not at all he got up on the coal ash bucket and went for a pee in it and waited by the door...Ive no printer at home but ill pop a sign up in the shop alright
    Youre great for keeping him in! Keep me posted here will ya, im always finding strays so want to hear how this goes. If no joy by next week,try munster lost and found again and beg them to take him in!

Oh his making me weak. I called to the vets today with him to check his belly out..Cough cough Goulds and the Animal place are crap. Goulds the girl there was obviously on a rush out the door just scanned him to see if he was chipped said no and sent me next door to check for the worms who were closed. Anywho got him to Dec the vet in Douglas who were loverly. His wormed, de-flied and checked out..He said he is about 5mths but not neutered and me thinks his spraying which is driving my chap nuts. I put him out when we left but his still on the roof im like ahhh man.. I might see if one of the places will take him from me as we cannot afford to neuter him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

how much is neutering?

You thinking about it haha only messing. I got our own one done and it was €85 me thinks. Sorry if I had the money I so would but things aren't that good at the moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

i understand...im asking because we have 3 wild cats living in our garden (getting fed and all) and would love to get them spayed/neutered but must save up first too ha

it is worth you while keeping an eye out from some deals with the DSPCA is it. We got our dog chipped with them for free and they often have deals with the sprays or well they will do it through places in Cork. We got the kitten our own done with Clare in the Cat Hospital and she was great but yes the money side of it, it isn't the cheapest she may do a deal aswell tis always worth asking. Just make sure the place has a good name have heard of some cheaper ones not doing it properly which is bad...Tis a shame there isn't someplace that you can take them just to get the snip to make it safer but perhaps in a few years..

The other chap is back here anywho tonight was back to the window by the roof so could not leave him out in the cold..the dog will never forgive me, or this chap my own seems to have taken quite a fancy to trying to mount him :)

Advertisement