Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a cheap tuxedo

Options
  • 27-12-2013 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I'm looking to buy a cheap tuxedo. I'm around the kildare area but probably willing to travel around the south side of dublin if necessary. Need to buy by the 31st of Dec.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

cbrady9 wrote: »
    I'm looking to buy a cheap tuxedo. I'm around the kildare area but probably willing to travel around the south side of dublin if necessary. Need to buy by the 31st of Dec.

This seems to be one of the best when I googled it. It is a rental but it's cheap.

http://www.kilkennyformal.ie/pricing.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sea nymph

cbrady9 wrote: »

My son picked one up for 15 euro in Vincent De Paul shop - he needed it for a stage play. He s used it for other events since. Might be worth ringing a few of those shops. 15 plus cost of cleaners not expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 cbrady9

Thanks dobman88 & Sea nymph for your replies.

dobman88 - While the rates for suit hire look reasonable, its a no go I'm afraid. I need the tuxedo for the night of the 31st of Dec in Dublin, meaning I'd have to travel all the way down to Kilkenny to collect it on the 31st and then the soonest I'd be able to have it returned would be the 2nd of Jan. Too much travelling and time spent in the car.

Sea nymph - This is kinda along the lines of what I was looking for. Does anybody know of any charity shops around the Kildare area that they know for sure have a half decent stock of 2nd hand tuxedos?

Failing that has anybody seen any of the shops like M&S with special offers on tuxedos over the last few days?

Advertisement