Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince 2 exams - very unfair exam process

• 27-12-2013 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,
    Firstly, I am new to Boards so sorry if not the slickest.

I sat Prince 2 exams online via video with a very large UK training provider which advertises extensively.
    I reached the requisite pass mark on the exam and was awaiting confirmation from the examiner.

[*]Eventually, after being ignored and waiting for quite a while for a formal communication from the examiner, I was told that I was not being granted my pass;
    [*]After asking a number of times I was told that my passport (which I had) was unclear on the screen and as such I was expected to pay over £200 to resit exam I passed;
    [*]I offered a copy of my passport again and certification of same but am just being told to pay up again if I want to pass;
    [*]I have asked for an appeals process but just being told to pay over £200 to resit exam which I have already passed.

Does anyone have a similar experience or have sought redress from an official body.
    Thanks, Purple.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

You can't do the prince2 exam online, it has to be through a prometric exam center. At a rough guess, I would say you already know you have been ripped off.

Advertisement