Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2014 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ah moneymaker, you stole my next pick. Had great plans for Regal, really annoyed and haven't a clue what to do next

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Well had a tag team in mind all night last night and then discovered one of them had a World title reign which I didn't know about at all gutted :( still got Bossman though and with the added bonus of One Man Gang taking the risk that the other guy might still be available next time round

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Drat, Regal was top of my list for the next round! *Crosses off list*

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Had regal in mind, think he could be great for storyline purposes but my top few picks are in tact, kinda hoping 1/2 get picked though as its a tough choice at the moment.

Ah Regal is money in my book. Always wanted him, have so many ideas that he could fit into and around. Was my own naivety that thought he'd still be available this round. Picked Rude last round as I thought He'd be gone by Round 5 and assumed there would be more chance Regal would survive. Double Drat

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ah Regal is money in my book. Always wanted him, have so many ideas that he could fit into and around. Was my own naivety that thought he'd still be available this round. Picked Rude last round as I thought He'd be gone by Round 5 and assumed there would be more chance Regal would survive. Double Drat

to be honest Id say both would have gone so either way you may have lost out, after so many years doing this ive pretty much (Reigns being the exception that went wrong this year) given up on having big plans in advance though (a list of names yeah). Wasted far too many past hours drawing them up only for people to draft my versions of Regal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I'm racking my brain for a fued for Dolph. Crossing my fingers for the pinch from another roster stip again this year. Delighted with Matt and MVP. I have just the guys for them to have a match with. Only have three more guys I REALLy want that I know that no body will pick.

I'm racking my brain for a fued for Dolph. Crossing my fingers for the pinch from another roster stip again this year. Delighted with Matt and MVP. I have just the guys for them to have a match with. Only have three more guys I REALLy want that I know that no body will pick.

Famous last words there my friend

Famous last words there my friend

Honesty you'd have to be the special type of moron to pick these two lads. (I.e me)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Honesty you'd have to be the special type of moron to pick these two lads. (I.e me)

Well I have 2 lads in mind that if I get to pick up people will go WTF is he doing....so maybe we are in same mind set

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Very anxious wait now. The lad I really wanted for this round is gone, but there is another lad I would love. 4 more picks and hopefully he is still available!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Very anxious wait now. The lad I really wanted for this round is gone, but there is another lad I would love. 4 more picks and hopefully he is still available!

Who was your lad for this round out of curiosity ?

Well if I get who I want I shouldn't be a bother for you if that helps ease your anxious mind even a little. Have two potential picks in mind and the one im leaning towards is a tag pick.

Who was your lad for this round out of curiosity ?
    It was Sheamus actually. He was the last real brawler type wrestler I wanted. Also would have been a good "race" feud for Devitt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

campo wrote: »
    Well I have 2 lads in mind that if I get to pick up people will go WTF is he doing....so maybe we are in same mind set

I hope we aren't all thinking of the same people. I really am worried now :p

Well if I get who I want I shouldn't be a bother for you if that helps ease your anxious mind even a little. Have two potential picks in mind and the one im leaning towards is a tag pick.
    Oh well then I think we definitely have different ideas. So only have to worry bout 3 picks then!

Oh well then I think we definitely have different ideas. So only have to worry bout 3 picks then!

unless one of them screws me over :D oh the joys of the draft :pac:

I hope we aren't all thinking of the same people. I really am worried now :p

So am I. They're two of the most cartoony wrestlers going (and they're similar in gimmick. I'm begining to panic!

So am I. They're two of the most cartoony wrestlers going (and they're similar in gimmick. I'm begining to panic!

Yep , think we are thinking of the same lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Regal gone, another one off the list for this round so and being second last for the round isn't good

I too thought Sheamus was picked already

• Advertisement

Ive mailed TSC about a potential tag team, one guy who I would love to think up an angle for and a bonus guy who has potential. Hopefully the team pass the Draft wellness test and come aboard.

Ive mailed TSC about a potential tag team, one guy who I would love to think up an angle for and a bonus guy who has potential. Hopefully the team pass the Draft wellness test and come aboard.

I'm online if you want me to pm me the team , ill check it out

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I didn't get any message :confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd be inclined to accept them as a team, given they are only a few days short of the three month. Campo?

I just PMd campo, hope he doesn't nix my pick now....ha

Campo and TSC have ok'd it, just have to wait and see if my pick lasts that long. 5 picks to go.

Wonder does Jester know it's his turn, he's posted on PW since its been so... hopefully he does anyway

Wonder does Jester know it's his turn, he's posted on PW since its been so... hopefully he does anyway

I sent him a PM I believe.

he could be mulling over a pick???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Sorry about the delay, got lost in a SOA boxset.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement