Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2014 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mr.Nice Guy: CM Punk, Hulk Hogan, The Road Warriors aka Hawk and Animal, Nick Bockwinkel & Ray Stevens

Raf32: Raven, Sting, RVD, JBL, Farooq

Bounty Hunter: Bret Hart, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shinsuke Nakamura, Ted Dibiase Snr & Steve Williams, Terry Funk, The Fabulous Freebirds aka Michael "P.S." Hayes & Terry Gordy

brianregan09: Samoa Joe, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns, Tazz, Rhyno, Big Bossman & One Man Gang

Moneymaker: Daniel Bryan, Randy Savage, Goldust & Cody Rhodes, Brian Pillman, William Regal

beakerjoe: Soloman Crowe & Dean Ambrose, Goldberg, Okada, Ravishing Rick Rude, Ethan Carter & Fandango

Teamshadowclan: Eddie Guerrero, HHH, Vince McMahon, Rey Mysterio, Lex Luger

ShagNasti: Ric Flair, John Cena, Ultimate Warrior, Jesse The Body Ventura & Adorable Adrian Adonis, Scott Steiner

Jester252: Mick Foley, Chris Jericho, Diamond Dallas Page, New Age Outlaws aka Billy Gunn and Road Dogg,MNM aka Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro

connemara man: Jeff Hardy. Bubba Ray Dudley, Mark Henry, Rikishi, Big E Langston

Campo: Austin Aries, The Rock, Alberto Del Rio, Andre the Giant, Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez

waltersobchak: Mitsuharu Misawa & Kenta Kobashi, Brock Lesnar, Ricky Steamboat, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Jake The Snake Roberts

Prop Joe: Christian, Randy Orton, Batista, Jeff Jarrett, The Big Show

lebowskilite: Christopher Daniels & Evan Bourne, Edge, Mr Perfect & Scott Hall, Billy Graham, Bobby Roode

Furious-Red: AJ Styles, HBK, Kane, Mr. Anderson, The World's Greatest Tag Team aka Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas

thebostoncrab: Nigel McGuinness, Chris Benoit, The Dynamite Kid, Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard, Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody

Hashtag_HEEL: Chris Hero & Antonio Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, Sheamus, MVP & Matt Hardy

JP Liz V1: The American Wolves aka Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards, Kurt Angle, Damien Sandow, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, Trish Stratus & Lita

A Brad Maddox Guy: Keji Mutoh, The Undertaker, Owen Hart & The British Bulldog, Dusty Rhodes, Booker T

mrkiscool2: Sami Zayn, Kevin Steen, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Fergal Devitt & Minoru, Bruno Sammartino, Sid Vicious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Maybe its just me, but I like all of those rosters. No clear favourite in my eyes. All have either big name feuds or picks that would be great to write for. I wouldnt like to pick a fav roster just yet as it all depends on what they do with each pick but Im If theres a gun to my head Id say Moneymakers is pleasing to mine eye. Love his variety so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Is the wait always this painful lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I think thats Okada not Okado on breakerjoe roster, don't want someone accidentally picking him later

Ps, damn you lot, no drop outs in the draft ",

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

In fairness the picks have been very favorable to me.

More often than not i've gotten an early pick.

I'm happy with the roster though, got guys that can work babyface or heel and it gives me a lot of options.

• Advertisement

Its Okada.... My main event guy. Big plans for the Rainmaker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I have a potential pick i'd like to OK with TSC but I fear he'd steal it on me :pac::pac::pac:

I don't mind giving an opinion. I'm miles away from my next pick

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Moneymaker wrote: »
    I have a potential pick i'd like to OK with TSC but I fear he'd steal it on me :pac::pac::pac:

I'd never do that.

Shifty_eyes.gif

And **** you Shag. I wanted Steiner for my next pick >:(

Moneymakers pick looks fine to me if it was for more than 3 months

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I didn't think I had a chance of picking up Steiner. Like I'd said in the last round I thought it was Ventura OR Steiner. I won't make any promises but I love being up for possible trades. Depending on what I end up my arm might not need much of a twisting to acquire Scotty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Pick made and PM sent. AJ links up once again with CM Punk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Damn there goes what was likely my next pick. Time to re-evaluate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Pick made and PM sent. AJ links up once again with CM Punk.

Aaaaaanndd there goes my second diva.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Aaaaaanndd there goes my second diva.

ha your Lita & AJ feud coulda been interesting though

next 3 lads are online (Furious, TSC and Crabbie)... Im getting closer to my pick hahaha

EDIT : My bad its Lebowskilite not Crabbie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Damn had AJ in mind for a Lita feud too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

ha your Lita & AJ feud coulda been interesting though

Won't give away the storyline I was going to use until after the draft. Could have been fun though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Any trades yet?

I just came home from work to discover no movement since last night lol

• Advertisement

In a position where there's one guy I kind of have to pick if he doesn't go :p

Just a question guys, just so i have the rules right.

Tag teams from stables, what are allowed?

Saturn and Malenko arent vaid picks for a tag team, but if they did tag for more than 3 months would they have been eligable ?

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

AFAIK they have to have tagged as a distinct tag-team. So for instance, a combination of 2 people from the nWo won't cut it, whereas Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins would as they have tagged with each other, without Ambrose, regularly enough for over 3 months.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Hard to know 100% without your example but generally it would be a continous 3 months and that would exclude many of the stable guys who just tagged cos they are stablemates and were not always an established tag team for an extended period. For instance the two guys from the Shield are eligable (Rollins & Reigns) together (despite being in a stable) as they always tagged together while Ambrose was seperate.

After some research this team have been allowed to be picked before, so im confident it will be alright if it comes around to my pick, Ill PM Teamshadowclan before I make my pick if its still available.

I usually look at guys who've been tag champions...Like Shamrock and Bossman who i wanted were eligable that way they were in the Corporation stable but missed out on them as Shamrock was a TNA world Champion the dick

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Sorry for the delay lads college/out last night ha . So ill through my pick up now in 2 mins

I can post again !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Sorry for the delay lads college/out last night ha . So ill through my pick up now in 2 mins

Damn you!!!!! Damn you!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Picking come up soon.

My pick? Thought he was dead. LOL.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement