Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2014 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Damnit, Walt and I are on the same page I think, because Kerry was top of my list for the next round. Was hoping the celeb picks would result in him slipping through the cracks for me. Great pick!

We definitely are buddy, there's been plenty of guys so far ive wanted but you've drafted and i think vice versa as well:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

that vince gif cracks me up everytime

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

hmm Walts online im online and Lebowski is online... cmon Furious Red

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I don't know if ~TSC has got enough Roids to keep that roster going :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Hope you are still online BH ha

• Advertisement

Pick made pm sent... Kinda didn't wanna draft guys who I'd ever drafted before lads, but because i don't really have a set plan, Ive just gone for who was the best available talent per round, and Ive somehow snagged another Legend/Hall of Famer..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Personally wouldnt know what to do with Shiek. I dont think id use him to his full potential. Hes a loose cannon of a character alright and can be used in a wider range of angles than most superstars. I just dont think Id do him justice

Hope you are still online BH ha

well Walt was next but thankfully he noticed you had made your pick, cheers for the pm anyway
    Pick made pm sent... Kinda didn't wanna draft guys who I'd ever drafted before lads, but because i don't really have a set plan, Ive just gone for who was the best available talent per round, and Ive somehow snagged another Legend/Hall of Famer..

yeah it isn;t all that easy to do, i've been able to avoid former BWA guys so far but def think I coulda taken a bigger name once or twice if not for that policy. I'd probably include my last pick in that but Zack Ryder and Santino will give me lots of storyline options

Ryder and Santino's a great pick imo.. 2 underutilized guys who the IWC once loved brilliant for booking!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Oh sorry Walt was late and must have read the the order wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Bounty Hunter picks Santino... *explodes*

That's the type of provocation that leads to a no disqualification ladders, tables and flaming chairs hell in a cell special guest referee match. You better be ready, come Sunday...

Its ok, I'm calm now. Gimme a couple of hours to go back to the drawing board here. :|

*writes "Bounty Hunter" on drawing board, and then starts throwing crayons at it*

jk BH, but damn. I was literally about to pick him and thought I was being to safe doing it in this round...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

That's the type of provocation that leads to a no disqualification ladders, tables and flaming chairs hell in a cell special guest referee match. You better be ready, come Sunday...

Its ok, I'm calm now. Gimme a couple of hours to go back to the drawing board here. :|

*writes "Bounty Hunter" on drawing board, and then starts throwing crayons at it*

jk BH, but damn. I was literally about to pick him and thought I was being to safe doing it in this round...

Big Trade on the cards???

B

Nothing is safe.

Saying that, my next pick is one i really should use on one of my must have picks, alas my eye has caught a climpse of a "shudda been picked ealier" pick, and im tempted to leave my next must have pick til a later round if hes still available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

this round picking up a bit of speed now, happy with my pick, needed a tag team and think i was one of the smallest rosters so needed to build it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Raf32 wrote: »
    this round picking up a bit of speed now, happy with my pick, needed a tag team and think i was one of the smallest rosters so needed to build it up.

That's it Raf, you're going on my list of enemies.

That's it Raf, you're going on my list of enemies.

Your always very welcome to buy a ticket and watch them up close at USCW :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Your always very welcome to buy a ticket and watch them up close at USCW :pac:

Haha Booker T to lead another lacklustre invasion :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Pick up could someone PM who is next please, rushing out the door

Delighted with my pick I am trying something different by introducing a new gimmicks , and who better to start with then Daddy Wyatt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

****, was hoping Storm would last at least 1 more round, wanted to pick someone thing round then Storm next time. Another perfect addition to your roster, really suits it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Thought myself of maybe bringing Rotunda in and teaming him with Bray. It is a fine idea. Adding him to the Wyatt mix is perfect and will give to some added vigor to whatever programme you put the Wyatts in.

Looks like celeb involvement this year will be fairly minimum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,305 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

campo wrote: »
    Pick up could someone PM who is next please, rushing out the door

Delighted with my pick I am trying something different by introducing a new gimmicks , and who better to start with then Daddy Wyatt

Interesting pick, looking forward to reading what your plan for the family is

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Championship Wyatt Association Roster

1. Austin Wyatt
    2. Dwayne Wyatt
    3. Albert Wyatt
    4. Charlie Wyatt & Harry Wyatt
    5. Andrew Wyatt
    6. Bray Wyatt and Bo Wyatt
    7. Daddy Wyatt

Wonder if Hashtag will make a 3MB out of a 1MB with his next pick?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,305 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Championship Wyatt Association Roster

1. Austin Wyatt
    2. Dwayne Wyatt
    3. Albert Wyatt
    4. Charlie Wyatt & Harry Wyatt
    5. Andrew Wyatt
    6. Bray Wyatt and Bo Wyatt
    7. Daddy Wyatt

Rocky or Rock Wyatt better imo :p

Had a feeling you'd pick him Hashtag, after all you did hint heavily to him in your Heath slater pick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I really wanted Ryder for the feud with ziggler. I'm losing hope. I've all of my feuds mapped out except for the gorram world champ. Even if I trade him I don't have a feud for who is traded. As I always say I'm praying to jeebus for the stip that helped with my Ziggler feud last year where I took/Shared Jericho with another fed. Anyway I'll have to sleep on this.

Delighted to have Spud again. Hope that he and Slater will be an entertaining match.

[
    I really wanted Ryder

----

And as I feared after he took Bray & Bo, Daddy Wyatt is gone. Woulda liked him alongside Ted as IRS myself. Loving how the pace isn't dropping off

Already begun writing my 1st show and the one thing that stands out is my roster is heel heavy, I will have to change that over next few pick me thinks

Gone very quiet in here, not shocked to see the celebs overlooked this year.

• Advertisement

Gone very quiet in here, not shocked to see the celebs overlooked this year.

As I said earlier I think the celeb stip round should be dumped next year, just feels a waste of a stip round for me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement