Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2014 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

campo wrote: »
    Ah did you forget someone

ha it would seem I did, saving the best for last perhaps...ill edit it in once I finish what im watching (Lilyhammer, quite interesting)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

As much as I wanna start writing my segments and shows, im going to hold off until my roster is complete. I wanna get the most out of my picks and have them on all shows. I dont wanna rush my feuds in 1-2 shows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

beakerjoe wrote: »
    As much as I wanna start writing my segments and shows, im going to hold off until my roster is complete. I wanna get the most out of my picks and have them on all shows. I dont wanna rush my feuds in 1-2 shows.

You're better off TBH. In the past I have snookered myself writing shows and putting them out there, only to get a guy on my roster that I forgot about and realised he would suit being in a particular story better.

Hope Hashtag knows hes next, I PMd him yday at 6 and hes been online a few times since ....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Hope Hashtag knows hes next, I PMd him yday at 6 and hes been online a few times since ....

Was working late last night, haven't gotten near my computer yet but I'll have my pick up soon.

• Advertisement

Was surprised the PTP wasn't picked. Wish if gotten the briscoes now to set up and feud between the two.

Thanks Hashtag, you've made my next pick easier. Was going to pick the PTP but mulled over them for another pick.

Also does this mean Dolph has been succesfully traded?

Also does this mean Dolph has been succesfully traded?

Not exactly. Gonna use his many concussions as a reason to put off thinking of his feud for the minute.

Pope and D'Von are an excellent combo if you're keeping D'Von as the pastor character, great pick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

My picks made. I presume/hope it's OK? The duo had a partnership for the guts of about 3 months just before Dinero left TNA.

Prop Joe PMed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

would of liked to get Dvon as well I didn't think there would be much want for him ah well

Shag just picked my next pick..... Really annoyed now. Have to go with another pick for the feud im building.

That being said you and Hashtag both made my next pick easier. Provided Prop Joe doesnt swoop in for the steal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

That's tremendous value at this stage.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    That's tremendous value at this stage.

No idea why, but I read the above in an Eddie Hobbs voice.

would of liked to get Dvon as well I didn't think there would be much want for him ah well

I'd imagine nobody had D-Von on any sort of wishlist and you probably would have nabbed him easily in a later round. I was thinking The Pope might go soon and I decided I'd avail of a two for the price of one sort of deal. Both characters will be fun to book. Might turn their gimmicks up to eleven. By the time they had crossed paths in TNA, D-Von was just plain old Dudley D-Von and Dinero's character had been quite diluted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

ShagNastii wrote: »
    I'd imagine nobody had D-Von on any sort of wishlist and you probably would have nabbed him easily in a later round. I was thinking The Pope might go soon and I decided I'd avail of a two for the price of one sort of deal. Both characters will be fun to book. Might turn their gimmicks up to eleven. By the time they had crossed paths in TNA, D-Von was just plain old Dudley D-Von and Dinero's character had been quite diluted.

Im at a very odd stage i need to flesh out my roster but i keep thinking of people I can add to what i have.

Id most certainly be interested in a trade for Dvon if you cant find a way to use him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Struggling to find a way to use Christian,Everyone else is pretty much tied up bar him

Prop Joe wrote: »
    Struggling to find a way to use Christian,Everyone else is pretty much tied up bar him

Nows your chance Liz! :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I have two more people I want, who might slip on longer, but would really add to the roster I have.

At this stage, I think everything will revolve around one massive story; I think it's obvious to most that my roster has a big story running round them at the moment. :D Just not sure how it will affect PPV cards or the likes, cause I might only have a small number of matches with a massive storyline being the focus of my writing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

My picks made. I presume/hope it's OK? The duo had a partnership for the guts of about 3 months just before Dinero left TNA.

Prop Joe PMed.

Excellent pick in that tag team ShagNastii, not counting his time with Aces and Eights but always thought Devon was underrated

Furious PMd and pick made

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Prop Joe wrote: »

WHAT?

He should be your main eventer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    WHAT?

He should be your main eventer

I'll gladly trade my main eventer for yours

DANNIT!!! Del Ray was my next go to pick, was gonna start my women's feud with her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

DANNIT!!! Del Ray was my next go to pick, was gonna start my women's feud with her

Yoink!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Damn being last sucks i'm panicing everytime i see a new pic

Got an offer for Dolph Ziggler earlier today. Just to say that I won't be trading him just yet. I'll have to see if I get who I'm looking for in the next round or we have a pick for others or steal from others round. If that doesn't pan out I'll have to send him away.

I really want to keep and use him but I hit brick wall like Sin Cara when every pick I had a feud for had gone. Fingers crossed I can hold on to him and get a good fued for him. I have all of my other fueds set and I think that my Euro title program might be better than the main event.

Id most certainly be interested in a trade for Dvon if you cant find a way to use him

Plenty of attractive talent on your roster I'd like, but think I have a fairly solid angle for the Dvon and DD. We'll play it by ear.

I'm really surprised Sabin was picked partnerless.

• Advertisement

Plenty of attractive talent on your roster I'd like, but think I have a fairly solid angle for the Dvon and DD. We'll play it by ear.

I'm really surprised Sabin was picked partnerless.

TNA World Champion, so can't be picked with a partner, main reason I didn't pick him earlier, just in case I couldn't get his partner

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement