Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2014 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Faaaaaaaaack!!!!

Not a chance of my pick lasting till my go. Plus my double pick will half go on a piece of pure wrestlecrap for storyline proposes.

Whiny whiny moan rabble rabble.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Faaaaaaaaack!!!!

Not a chance of my pick lasting till my go. Plus my double pick will half go on a piece of pure wrestlecrap for storyline proposes.

Whiny whiny moan rabble rabble.

If i can get my next pick which i'm kinda confident of (But always paranoid as you can see with the order of my other picks) i reckon my last 2 will go through unscathed

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

You never know if picks will last cos there might be guys like me in front of you who has planned picks that honestly I dont think anyone will pick and if they do I can only imagine it would be to screw me over and therefore a few more desirable picks might slip through especially if there are others like me.

Realised I have one more person mentioned in my next show who I havent drafted yet, so they will be next, but the show is written and will go up the moment I make that next pick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

PPV Line Up Announced at WECWF.COM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Preview up, First 2 shows written. Just need one more pick and can go ahead with the shows. Debating with myself whether or not to send the show to someone to get an opinion and mainly criticism before posting the shows, or sticking with what Ive got and avoiding my plans being changed????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Will do my 2nd show as soon I get a new laptop current one packed in the weekend

Will do my 2nd show as soon I get a new laptop current one packed in the weekend

You don't realise how much you use a laptop til its gone. At least you've the first one done.

Im actually lost without it :-(

Thats happened to me a few times, during a draft once too which probably drove me to replace it immediately more so than anything else although tbh I use it so much I needed that incentive even if it wasnt exactley the most important thing in the world (or so others would say)

Jaysus how was tiger mask still available, him = Malenko equals a money match especially considering how late you got em both, booo Walt stop getting such great value picks!

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Assumed Tiger Mask was gone, just like I assumed Magnus was gone, just like I assumed [and so the list goes on]

• Advertisement

Absolutely love thebostoncrab and waltersobchak's rosters, both jammed packed full of legendary old school wrasslers.

Putting feelers out but would be anyone be game for lending me somebody for a cameo in a Ric Flair tribute match? All it would be is one on one match wuth Ric in my first show. I'd be looking for some that would make sense that would have a link to Flair. Would pass anything I had planned pass you before you OKed it. Of course I'd give you one of my guys to work with.

PM if interested or can help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Thats happened to me a few times, during a draft once too which probably drove me to replace it immediately more so than anything else although tbh I use it so much I needed that incentive even if it wasnt exactley the most important thing in the world (or so others would say)

Jaysus how was tiger mask still available, him = Malenko equals a money match especially considering how late you got em both, booo Walt stop getting such great value picks!

Dunno how i managed to snag him!! Still sooo much talent available amazingly fun draft this year for that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Absolutely love thebostoncrab and waltersobchak's rosters, both jammed packed with full of legendary old school wrasslers.

Putting feelers out but would be anyone be game for lending me somebody for a cameo in a Ric Flair tribute match? All it would be is one on one match wuth Ric in my first show. I'd be looking for some that would make sense that would have a link to Flair. Would pass anything I had planned pass you before you OKed it. Of course I'd give you one of my guys to work with.

PM if interested or can help.

Your free to use Sting mate, if you want to use him :)

Thanks a mil guys. That's great news. I'll see what I do and I'll PM in time. Will help set my marquee feud in serious motion.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Hey to clear it up ill be using only Suicide/Manik the character so i wont have him unmasked as anyone who has portrayed him etc .

the next couple of picks are online now so hopefully we can tear through a few

4. JPLiz
    5. Hashtag Heel
    6. Waltersobchak
    7. BrianRegan
    8. TeamShadowClan
    9. Lebowskilite
    10. Campo
    11. Mrkiscool
    12. Bounty Hunter
    13. Prop Joe
    14. MNG
    15. Furious Red
    16. Beakerjoe
    17. TBC
    18. Shagnastii
    19. Connemara man
    20. Raf32

Proposition Joe only dying for his pick. Gwan the joe

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Proposition Joe only dying for his pick. Gwan the joe

Just nervous my pick is gonna be taken :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I didn't realise I was up again to pick this quick, ye are going too fast slow down :p

Prop Joe wrote: »
    Just nervous my pick is gonna be taken :P

Shouldn't you be wishing people miss there turn then ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

I've posted my first show on the evaluation thread. Welcome any and all feedback. And believe me that any angles that seemed pointless are actually going somewhere :P

from Grand Supreme Owner, Vince Russo to The Harts Monopoly game, methinks yours will be a fun read each time

Had to read the monopoly piece again hahaha, like I said with others posts, I can't judge on the first post, all depends on where it goes ultimately, but so far so good Brad, I look forward to a Davey boy v harry feud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mr.Nice Guy: CM Punk, Hulk Hogan, The Road Warriors aka Hawk and Animal, Nick Bockwinkel & Ray Stevens, AJ Lee & Kaitlyn, Big Van Vader, Jerry The King Lawler, Zeb Colter aka Dutch Mantell & Dr. D David Schultz, Beth Phoenix, Nikita Koloff, Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff & Jimmy Superfly Snuka, Jim Cornette

Raf32: Raven, Sting, RVD, JBL, Ron Simmons, The Miz, Test & Albert, Drew McIntyre, Laycool aka Layla and Michelle McCool, The Highlanders, Rocky Johnson & Tony Atlas, The Wild Samoans aka Afa & Sika

Bounty Hunter: Bret Hart, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shinsuke Nakamura, Ted Dibiase Snr, Terry Funk, The Fabulous Freebirds aka Michael "P.S." Hayes & Terry Gordy, Demolition aka Ax & Smash, Team Co-Bro aka Santino Marella & Zack Ryder, Natalya Neidhart, Bruiser Brody, Andre the Giant, Mickie James, Dory Funk Jnr, Mojo Rawley

brianregan09: Samoa Joe, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns, Tazz, Rhyno, Big Bossman & One Man Gang, Ryback, La Parka & Psicosis, Strikeforce aka Tito Santana & Rick Martel, Abyss & Matt Morgan, Low Ki, Eric Bischoff, The Sandman

Moneymaker: Daniel Bryan, Randy Savage, Goldust & Cody Rhodes, Brian Pillman, William Regal, MsChif & Cheerleader Melissa, Lance Storm, Sara Del Rey, Mike Awesome, The Eliminators aka Perry Saturn and John Kronus, Buddy Rogers, Kota Ibushi, Tajiri

beakerjoe: Soloman Crowe & Dean Ambrose, Goldberg, Okada, Ravishing Rick Rude, Ethan Carter & Fandango,Bam Bam Bigelow & Chris Kanyon, James Storm, Shane McMahon, Brian Kendrick & Ezekiel Jackson, Gedo and Jado, Antonio Inoki, Masato Tanaka

Teamshadowclan: Eddie Guerrero, HHH, Vince McMahon, Rey Mysterio, Lex Luger, Kevin Nash, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Stephanie McMahon, Chyna, Bobby Lashley, Davey Boy Smith Jr. and Lance Archer, Chuck Norris, Magnus

ShagNasti: Ric Flair, John Cena, Ultimate Warrior, Jesse The Body Ventura & Adorable Adrian Adonis, Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner, Enzo Amore, Jerry Springer, Devon Dudley & The Pope D'Angelo Dinero, Masahiro Chono & Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Gorgeous George, Chris Masters

Jester252: Mick Foley, Chris Jericho, Diamond Dallas Page, New Age Outlaws aka Billy Gunn and Road Dogg,MNM aka Joey Mercurzzy & Johnny Nitro, Ken Shamrock, Finlay, Scotty 2 Hotty & Grandmaster Sexay, Tommy Dreamer, Brad Maddox, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Cryme Tyme aka Shad Gaspard & JTG,Luke Harper

connemara man: Jeff Hardy, Bubba Ray Dudley, Mark Henry, Rikishi, Big E Langston, Brooke Tessmacher, The Godfather & D'Lo Brown, Jesse & Festus, Team Elite aka Derrick Neikirk & Mike Knox, Junkyard Dog, Big John Studd, King Kong Bundy, The Bella Twins Nikki & Brie

Campo: Austin Aries, The Rock, Alberto Del Rio, Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez, Bray Wyatt & Bo Dallas, Mike Rotunda, Barry Windham, Bob Backlund, Los Matadores aka Primo &Epico, Carlito & Konnan, Nikolai Volkoff & Ivan Koloff,Gangrel

waltersobchak: Mitsuharu Misawa & Kenta Kobashi, Brock Lesnar, Ricky Steamboat, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Jake The Snake Roberts, Kerry Von Erich, The Iron Sheik, Paul Heyman, The Midnight Express, Dean Malenko, Harley Race, Tiger Mask

Prop Joe: Christian, Randy Orton, Batista, Jeff Jarrett, The Big Show, David Otunga & Joe Hennig, Buff Bagwell, The Young Bucks,V-Squared aka Val Venis & Viscera, Mark Jindrak & Sean O'Haire , Jack Swagger, Brutus The Barber Beefcake

lebowskilite: Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal aka Evan Bourne, Edge, Mr Perfect & Scott Hall, Billy Graham, Bobby Roode, Awesome Kong & Aja Kong, The Dynamic Dudes aka Johnny Ace & Shane Douglas, Frankie Kazarian, Michael Cole, Hunico, Grado, Zema Ion

Furious-Red: AJ Styles, HBK, Kane, Mr. Anderson, The World's Greatest Tag Team aka Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas, Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso, Billy Kidman & Paul London, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Angelina Love and Winter, Emma, Suicide aka Manik

thebostoncrab: Nigel McGuinness, Chris Benoit, The Dynamite Kid, Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard, Stan Hansen, Jushin "Thunder" Liger, The Extreme Horseman aka Steve Corino & CW Anderson, KENTA & Marufuji Naomichi, Quinton Rampage Jackson, Dr Death Steve Williams, Sabu, Jun Akiyama, Jerry Lynn

Hashtag_HEEL: Chris Hero & Antonio Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, Sheamus, MVP & Matt Hardy, Heath Slater, Rockstar Spud, Prime Time Players aka Titus O'Neill & Darren Young, Cliff Compton, Paige, Andy Kaufman, Serena Deeb

JP Liz V1: The American Wolves aka Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards, Kurt Angle, Damien Sandow, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, Trish Stratus & Lita, International Airstrike aka Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel, William Shatner, The Nasty Boys aka Brian Knobs & Jerry Sags, Head Cheese aka Al Snow & Steve Blackman, Muhammad Hassan, Xavier Woods aka Consequences Creed, Doug Williams, Ricardo Rodriguez

A Brad Maddox Guy: Keji Mutoh, The Undertaker, Owen Hart & The British Bulldog, Dusty Rhodes, Booker T, Yokozuna, X-Pac & Hardcore Bob Holly, 3 Minute Warning aka Jamal & Rosey, Shane Hurricane Helms, The Killer Elite Squad aka Davey Boy Smith Jr. and Lance Archer, Molly Holly, Kaientai aka Taka Michinoku & Funaki, Vince Russo

mrkiscool2: Sami Zayn, Kevin Steen, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Fergal Devitt & Minoru, Bruno Sammartino, Sid Vicious, Ultimo Dragon, Jay & Mark Briscoe, The Great Sasuke, Sable, The All Night Express aka Kenny King & Rhett Titus, Jacqueline, Colt Cabana

SHOW 2 is on the WAY Finally !

Abyss is already gone Hashtag, pick again. Cant remember who got him but hes been gone a while

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

brianregan09: Samoa Joe, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns, Tazz, Rhyno, Big Bossman & One Man Gang, Ryback, La Parka & Psicosis, Strikeforce aka Tito Santana & Rick Martel, Abyss & Matt Morgan, Low Ki, Eric Bischoff, The Sandman

He has switched his pick and Ive PMd Watler on his behalf

SHOW 2 is on the WAY Finally !

Thoroughly enjoyed the show,Clear leader all ready

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Any feedback on episode one would be greatly appreciated. Bit pushed for time this week so I had to knock that out as quick (and easily) as possible.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement