Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2014 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Hey Jester hope you liked my pick you're roster is full of hard hitting guys so i thought Haku would fit in well ! also really like the pic of New Jack fits in well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

BH to the rescue... off to abuse my mod powers to edit gifs of a hot chick into someone elses post in another thread :pac:

Thanks

you should do it all the time, for example that post seems far to serious. Here's a Diva
    tumblr_lzuk0pYQYj1r6ekcuo2_500.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

now that would just be taking advantage, btw nothing makes a man hate Miz more than Maryse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Was pretty surprised with Tank Abbott but I'm sure Russo will be delighted :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Hey Jester hope you liked my pick you're roster is full of hard hitting guys so i thought Haku would fit in well ! also really like the pic of New Jack fits in well

Wasn't to sure until I had a good look at his wiki page, I now have an idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

1st show up,Fairly nervous if i got anything wrong because each show should be vital for each superstar,My computer is on the blink also so excuse any mistakes.

I also cheated a little with the picture of Prop Joe (Thats not really me)...Anyway he has no real part at all in any story line and is pretty much a non active GM..Any objections to it and i will take it down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm happy with Jay Lethal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Pick now made and cheers to BH for Daddy Del Rio...oh the plans I now have

Show number 3 is on the way !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Big John Studd has already gone to Connamara man if I'm correct? Pick again Camp.

• Advertisement

no probs Campo, though he would fit in well in your roster... Jannety eh? (cheers Liz) hmmm what to do with him, I have one plan but I wanna check to see if he has any history with anyone already in the BWA first as usually he would end up on HBKs roster

no probs Campo, though he would fit in well in your roster... Jannety eh? (cheers Liz) hmmm what to do with him, I have one plan but I wanna check to see if he has any history with anyone already in the BWA first as usually he would end up on HBKs roster

Just keep him away from barber shop windows :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Just keep him away from barber shop windows :p

there is plan A out the window

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

there is plan A out the BARBER SHOP window

FYP

beakerjoe wrote: »
    FYP

was wondering if I should have used a ;) after that sentance alright.

Actually trying my hardest to get rid of (from my thoughts) my plan A for him as it does actually involve a Barbershop window!

Go with your instincts BH. I cant imagine how he could seeing as Brutus in drafted else where, so it be great if he could wind up through a barber shop window through some ridiculous madcap situation. Or maybe he could be the one to throw someone through one for a change. Could be interesting.....

was wondering if I should have used a ;) after that sentance alright.

Actually trying my hardest to get rid of (from my thoughts) my plan A for him as it does actually involve a Barbershop window!

Then stick with your Plan A

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Have someone try toss him into a window only for it to be plastic and he bounces right off it :p

SHOW 3 is up PArental Discretion is advised and leave you're feelings at the door

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Some more feedback:

Raf32 - Raven is proving great fun. I got a kick out of that final angle. Looking forward to Sting's revenge. The Scotsmen are an entertaining faction too. JBL v Farooq should be fun to write for.

A Brad Maddox Guy - The family feud with poor DH Smith is really enjoyable. Have a lot of sympathy for him. I wonder will there be trouble ahead for Molly and Hurricane? You're doing a great job building your main event angle.

walt - Great build ups with the Steamboat/Jake one being my favourite. Loved
    Jake bringing out a specially evil snake for the cage match. That was a very cool promo.
    I also like the contrast of styles with the monster Lesnar and the maniacal Piper. Curious to see how you book the ending for this.

Prop Joe - I liked that you started off strong with several huge matches on the line. This show would attract a lot of viewers certainly. The main event angle was well done with
    Show battling hard to get there and then getting screwed myssteriously
    . Left me curious for the next installment.

• Advertisement

O well now im going to have to do it...cue over elaborate set up for barbershop window :D

O well now im going to have to do it...cue over elaborate set up for barbershop window :D

Anyway as Heenan says he throw himself out of the window :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

SHOW 3 is up PArental Discretion is advised and leave you're feelings at the door

Bit PG wasn't it? :pac:

Just kidding. Real hardcore, ECW feel to the show. You did a great job making Bischoff feel like a nasty piece of work. The angle with Rollins was fun and edgy too. Keen to see where you go from here.

JP LIZ: Love the quips from Heenan and Shatner , also typical Nasty boys ruining what would probably be a great match , Looking forward to seeing Angle tangle with Hassan too

Hashtag: Man you've wrote Barrets promos superbly so far, so simple and effective i hate the guy even more than i did before now, also good jesus i've never seen Serena Deeb with hair :P more pictures please lol, Love how Kauffman telling them how it is too lol :D , The homophobe matt hardy and MVP angle is cool , its going to be interesting how EY fits in there though, couldn't picture him even as a heel

Beakerjoe: Love the whole Japan Dynasty idea and cannot wait to see how you book goldberg vs okada should be a cracker, ambrose vs shane is money moneymoney all day long too

Furious Red: Love the big focus on tag teams on you're show (somthing i haven't even touched on yet in my shows) also love what you're doing with Kane making him the monster and also classic HBK hitting AJ!

Raf32: Loving RVD on ur show he's one of my favourites so great to see him booked so strong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

campo wrote: »
    Pick now made and cheers to BH for Daddy Del Rio...oh the plans I now have
    Big John Studd already belongs to Connemara man already!

He changed it to Chris Candido

beakerjoe wrote: »
    He changed it to Chris Candido

Nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

might try and stick up the fourth show by tomorrow night and then the ppv next weekend.

That was the hardest pick of the whole draft for me. I had one or two ideas for myself but feck all for Raf. Hope it was a good pick though for him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    That was the hardest pick of the whole draft for me. I had one or two ideas for myself but feck all for Raf. Hope it was a good pick though for him!

Yup definitely was man, i have plenty of uses for her and will post the obligatory gifs :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement