Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2014 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Excited to see who MNG picks for nWo!

Gonna read through all of the shows weeks 1-3 and give feedback before the PPV go home shows during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Show 2 is up. Pretty hectic couple of days (or days where I just couldn't get to my laptop). Apologies to Campo for delaying his show.

All comments welcome, I'm just sorry I can't comment myself at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lebowskilie : Loving the cross over stuff with Campos fed. Great read and you shouldnt be apologising for a truly good show. Scott Hall is weirdly booked well, I would never imagine him in the way he is written but it works. Its like hes channeling his Razor Ramon face persona (the good guy side). How you managed to get Colt is beyond me, MrK was silly to let him go. Hes a great addition and im liking his character.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Just to check before I start writing my 3rd show; is it 5 shows and a PPV or is it 4 shows with your PPV as the 5th? Will try and read more shows later and give feedback then, all I know is I've enjoyed everything I've read.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Lebowskilie : Loving the cross over stuff with Campos fed. Great read and you shouldnt be apologising for a truly good show. Scott Hall is weirdly booked well, I would never imagine him in the way he is written but it works. Its like hes channeling his Razor Ramon face persona (the good guy side). How you managed to get Colt is beyond me, MrK was silly to let him go. Hes a great addition and im liking his character.
    If I am being honest I was just going to book him the same way as I am Candido now (and I have plans). I wanted a Sin Cara more, as he really fits in with my mid-card feud that's coming up! Don't mind losing a few votes on the roster to write a better show and PPV tbh!

• Advertisement

I assumed its been 4 shows, but im not sure myself. I was working with the notion it was 4 pre shows plus 1 ppv

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    If I am being honest I was just going to book him the same way as I am Candido now (and I have plans). I wanted a Sin Cara more, as he really fits in with my mid-card feud that's coming up! Don't mind losing a few votes on the roster to write a better show and PPV tbh!

Dont worry, Im as much a mark for Candido as I am for Goldman :)

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

I assumed its been 4 shows, but im not sure myself. I was working with the notion it was 4 pre shows plus 1 ppv

Last year I did 1 preview + 5 shows + PPV. Many others dropped the preview or one of the shows or both, but I think what I did was def. the maximum.

This year I've turned the 1st show into a recap but I'll be doing Preview, recap/show 1, 4 more shows, PPV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

regards the amount of shows it is usually 4 shows and 1 PPV, But that is not set in stone , so if people wish to do 5 shows and a PPV that is fine as long as it is all done by deadline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,601 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Always liked Eve, particularly as a heel, so cheers for her, Furious-Red.

I've a few ideas in mind for her. She was quite fun as a bitchy assistant when she worked with Teddy Long and Booker T so she can be useful as a wrestler or non-wrestler.

I have two options in mind for Hashtag which I think could prove of use. I'll make my mind up after I watch the football.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mr.Nice Guy: CM Punk, Hulk Hogan, The Road Warriors aka Hawk and Animal, Nick Bockwinkel & Ray Stevens, AJ Lee & Kaitlyn, Big Van Vader, Jerry The King Lawler, Zeb Colter aka Dutch Mantell & Dr. D David Schultz, Beth Phoenix, Nikita Koloff, Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff & Jimmy Superfly Snuka, Jim Cornette, Pac aka Adrian Neville, Super Crazy, Tamina Snuka, Eve Torres

Raf32: Raven, Sting, RVD, JBL, Ron Simmons, The Miz, Test & Albert, Drew McIntyre, Laycool aka Layla and Michelle McCool, The Highlanders, Rocky Johnson & Tony Atlas, The Wild Samoans aka Afa & Sika, Sgt Slaughter, Alex Riley, Petey Williams, Maria

Bounty Hunter: Bret Hart, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shinsuke Nakamura, Ted Dibiase Snr, Terry Funk, The Fabulous Freebirds aka Michael "P.S." Hayes & Terry Gordy, Demolition aka Ax & Smash, Team Co-Bro aka Santino Marella & Zack Ryder, Natalya Neidhart, Bruiser Brody, Andre the Giant, Mickie James, Dory Funk Jnr, Mojo Rawley, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Crush aka Brian Adams and Buddy "Jack" Roberts, Marty Jannetty

brianregan09: Samoa Joe, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns, Tazz, Rhyno, Big Bossman & One Man Gang, Ryback, La Parka & Psicosis, Strikeforce aka Tito Santana & Rick Martel, Abyss & Matt Morgan, Low Ki, Eric Bischoff, The Sandman, Vampiro, Zach Gowen, The Hardcore Chair Swinging Freaks aka Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotten, New Jack

Moneymaker: Daniel Bryan, Randy Savage, Goldust & Cody Rhodes, Brian Pillman, William Regal, MsChif & Cheerleader Melissa, Lance Storm, Sara Del Rey, Mike Awesome, The Eliminators aka Perry Saturn and John Kronus, Buddy Rogers, Kota Ibushi, Tajiri, Trent Baretta, 2 Cold Scorpio, Brooklyn Brawler

beakerjoe: Soloman Crowe & Dean Ambrose, Goldberg, Okada, Ravishing Rick Rude, Ethan Carter & Fandango,Bam Bam Bigelow & Chris Kanyon, James Storm, Shane McMahon, Brian Kendrick & Ezekiel Jackson, Gedo and Jado, Antonio Inoki, Masato Tanaka , Summer Rae, Bob Sapp, Chris Harris, Scott Norton

Teamshadowclan: Eddie Guerrero, HHH, Vince McMahon, Rey Mysterio, Lex Luger, Kevin Nash, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Stephanie McMahon, Chyna, Bobby Lashley, Chuck Norris, Magnus, Mistico aka Sin Cara, The Odditties aka Robert Maillet & John Tenta, The Headbangers aka Mosh & Thrasher, Earl Hebner

ShagNasti: Ric Flair, John Cena, Ultimate Warrior, Jesse The Body Ventura & Adorable Adrian Adonis, Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner, Enzo Amore, Jerry Springer, Devon Dudley & The Pope D'Angelo Dinero, Masahiro Chono & Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Gorgeous George, Chris Masters, Rob Terry, Renegade, The Bushwhackers, Sensational Sherri Martel

Jester252: Mick Foley, Chris Jericho, Diamond Dallas Page, New Age Outlaws aka Billy Gunn and Road Dogg,MNM aka Joey Mercurzzy & Johnny Nitro, Ken Shamrock, Finlay, Scotty 2 Hotty & Grandmaster Sexay, Tommy Dreamer, Brad Maddox, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Cryme Tyme aka Shad Gaspard & JTG, Luke Harper, Lillian Garcia, Melina Perez, Haku

connemara man: Jeff Hardy, Bubba Ray Dudley, Mark Henry, Rikishi, Big E Langston, Brooke Tessmacher, The Godfather & D'Lo Brown, Jesse & Festus, Team Elite aka Derrick Neikirk & Mike Knox, Junkyard Dog, Big John Studd, King Kong Bundy, The Bella Twins Nikki & Brie Bella, Dynamo Kid, The Mountie, Bad News Brown, Honky Tonk Man

Campo: Austin Aries, The Rock, Alberto Del Rio, Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez, Bray Wyatt & Bo Dallas, Mike Rotunda, Barry Windham, Bob Backlund, Los Matadores aka Primo &Epico, Carlito & Konnan, Nikolai Volkoff & Ivan Koloff, Gangrel, Mordecai aka Kevin Thorn, Homicide, Alexander Rusev, Dos Caras

waltersobchak: Mitsuharu Misawa & Kenta Kobashi, Brock Lesnar, Ricky Steamboat, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Jake The Snake Roberts, Kerry Von Erich, The Iron Sheik, Paul Heyman, The Midnight Express, Dean Malenko, Harley Race, Tiger Mask, Takeshi Morishima, The Rock N Roll Express, Cowboy Bob Orton, Kensuke Sasaki

Prop Joe: Christian, Randy Orton, Batista, Jeff Jarrett, The Big Show, David Otunga & Joe Hennig, Buff Bagwell, The Young Bucks,V-Squared aka Val Venis & Viscera, Mark Jindrak & Sean O'Haire , Jack Swagger, Brutus The Barber Beefcake, Ted DiBiase Jnr, Tomko, Mason Ryan, Maryse

lebowskilite: Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal aka Evan Bourne, Edge, Mr Perfect & Scott Hall, Billy Graham, Bobby Roode, Awesome Kong & Aja Kong, The Dynamic Dudes aka Johnny Ace & Shane Douglas, Frankie Kazarian, Michael Cole, Grado, Zema Ion, Juventud Guerrera, Colt Cabana, Último Guerrero & Rey Bucanero, Magnum T.A., Teddy Hart

Furious-Red: AJ Styles, HBK, Kane, Mr. Anderson, The World's Greatest Tag Team aka Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas, Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso, Billy Kidman & Paul London, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Angelina Love and Winter, Emma, Suicide aka Manik, Corey Graves, Torrie Wilson, Leo Kruger, The BroMans akaRobbie E and Jessie Godderz

thebostoncrab: Nigel McGuinness, Chris Benoit, The Dynamite Kid, Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard, Stan Hansen, Jushin "Thunder" Liger, The Extreme Horseman aka Steve Corino & CW Anderson, Kenta & Marufuji Naomichi, Quinton Rampage Jackson, Dr Death Steve Williams, Sabu, Jun Akiyama, Jerry Lynn, Jamie Noble, Adam Cole, Shingo & Yamato, Reid Flair

Hashtag_HEEL: Chris Hero & Antonio Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, Sheamus, MVP & Matt Hardy, Heath Slater, Rockstar Spud, Prime Time Players aka Titus O'Neill & Darren Young, Cliff Compton, Paige, Andy Kaufman, Serena Deeb, Curt Hawkins, Eric Young & Orlando Jordan, Renee Young, Vickie Guerrero

JP Liz V1: The American Wolves aka Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards, Kurt Angle, Damien Sandow, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, Trish Stratus & Lita, International Airstrike aka Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel, William Shatner, The Nasty Boys aka Brian Knobs & Jerry Sags, Head Cheese aka Al Snow & Steve Blackman, Muhammad Hassan, Xavier Woods aka Consequences Creed, Doug Williams, Ricardo Rodriguez, Tara aka Victoria, Heidenreich, Jay Lethal

A Brad Maddox Guy: Keji Mutoh, The Undertaker, Owen Hart & The British Bulldog, Dusty Rhodes, Booker T, Yokozuna, X-Pac & Hardcore Bob Holly, 3 Minute Warning aka Jamal & Rosey, Shane Hurricane Helms, The Killer Elite Squad aka Davey Boy Smith Jr. and Lance Archer, Molly Holly, Kaientai aka Taka Michinoku & Funaki, Vince Russo, Sunny, Bull Buchanan, Tank Abbott

mrkiscool2: Sami Zayn, Kevin Steen, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Fergal Devitt & Minoru, Bruno Sammartino, Sid Vicious, Ultimo Dragon, Jay & Mark Briscoe, The Great Sasuke, Sable, The All Night Express aka Kenny King & Rhett Titus, Jacqueline, Hunico, Generation Next aka Roderick Strong & Jack Evans, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Maria

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Delighted with Vickie! I can do soooo much with her! Cheers MNG! Kind of tempted to post my PPV on Paddys morning, purely because of Sheamo VS Barrett.

3rd show is up after 2nd attempt ( don't even ask ) but anyway I would really appreciate any and all feedback before I decide on my PPV card and angles I will take

Just read the 3rd show Campo, its like Im getting to know how Modercai became Thorn (well that's where I see it going) Wyatts v The Rock is going well and Bob Backlund is going in a nice direction.

Just read the 3rd show Campo, its like Im getting to know how Modercai became Thorn (well that's where I see it going) Wyatts v The Rock is going well and Bob Backlund is going in a nice direction.

Cheers mate looking forward to reading yours, especially the Ambrose angle ( I so wish I had him ) and Fandangooooooo and Rude that was a very clever feud to go with

My 3rd show is up. Big thanks to Deadlie who helped with parts of the photoshop and TBC for allowing Vinces likeness to be parodied. Hope everyone likes

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My 3rd show is up. Big thanks to Deadlie who helped with parts of the photoshop and TBC for allowing Vinces likeness to be parodied. Hope everyone likes

Nice of crab to let you use my guy :P

I kid, I know you meant TSC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Just finished the fourth and final show. Will try to get the PPV done at the weekend.
    I'm gonna try read everyones over the next few days as i wont be too busy and provide feedback on all of them. From what i have read, standard seems very high this year though!

just read BeakerJoes and I love Ambrose in it, the Fandangoo angle was brilliant and main event is very good but this might sound bad and I actually mean it as a compliment but I would buy this PPV for the undercard alone

Jester : Just read your 1st show, dont know how i missed it first time round. Liked the Jericho/Foley stuff. Jericho is my all time fav and cant wait to read more of him. Also loved the MNM/NAO segment, wonder how you will write for Swagger now with Melina by his side (which is what i assumed happened) I had a plan for Luke Harper and im wondering just how you will use the big man. (one of my ideas was drafting him and Don Calis and repackage him as a monster heel)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Have read all the shows and the quality is huge...Will post about each of them this evening,Cant believe how long it took me to write show 2..Hope you enjoy it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Campo -
    The way you are building up Bray v The Rock is brill..The Wyatts must be great to write for,Also the LAX angle looks to be gaining momentum and looking forward to seeing where it goes

brianregan09 -
    Love your roster so many things happening,You have really built a very talented team,Bischoff is great,Love the way Reigns is building up to something big,Also the Rollins
    drug stuff is exciting

Bounty Hunter-
    Santino is gold,I think he is the one guy that everyone would love to write for,Ted Di Biase is also a super character.Bret Hart as a heel is working brilliant and i can't wait to see what will happen with Jim The Anvi,
    Just seems like he is gonna flip

Moneymaker -
    Regal is brill as a GM and hopefully he might tog off for a match at the PPV. Macho Man v Daniel Bryan is worth buying the PPV for alone.Lance Storm v Bryan was an awesome submission match
    Hashtag_HEEL -
    What you did with MVP & Hardy is edgy but by god is it good,Super heat on them.Barrett's promo's are great.Love how Ziggler is top brass for your promotion.WWE should take note..Kaufmann v The women will be gas
    Furious-Red -
    Kane is back!! Excellent writing...Mr.Anderson is such a great character also..Hoping for a big build up in the next show or 2 for HBK v AJ

connemara man-
    Looking forward to how you use Honky Tonk man,So many possibilities,Hardy v Bully Ray will be massive.Hoping for a good fued for Mark Henry & Rikishi

Raf32 -
    JBL V Faarooq is a great story and unexpected,looking forward to that climax,Absolutely love The Miz

beakerjoe -
    Can't wait to see who is behind the EC3 attacks,Adore the Dean Ambrose story written so well,Great angle with Bam Bam also,Plus the whole The New Japan Dynasty is excellent,Up in the top bracket of shows so far
    waltersobchak -
    Piper v Lesner will be epic and having Heyman just adds so much more spice. Lesner's actions last episode aswell are interesting

A Brad Maddox Guy -
    The Hart Foundation stuff has me gripped..Love Val Venis aswell,Kinda wish i held onto him now. Kai en Tai are as entertaining as always and am expecting Undertaker to get more and more dark as we go on.Russo is a great character also
    Mr.Nice Guy -
    Punk v Hogan PPV buy rates bonaza,Looking forward to what Vader does after quitting,Hopefully Cornette stays in Punks corner also

ShagNastii -
    Cena turning on Flair,Yes! Yes! Yes! ...OK a confession,I could see it coming a little but for it to be that brutal..Owww Yes
    Teamshadowclan
    - One of my favorites,Just so well written,Each angle is brilliant,Vince's mistrust of HHH,Norris v Arnie i thought was cringy but really looking forward to it now,Rey Jr. selling his soul is excellent.The secret Sin Cara was well done subtle but nice.

JP Liz V1 -
    Shatner is 100% Love him,Will be interesting to see Angle's arrival

Jester252 -
    Jericho is king there and its exactly how to write for him,You have a very strong mid-card,Looking forward to DDP arrival

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Thanks for all the feedback I've a lot of reading to do, so far still only on Campo's shows which I am hugely enjoying

I do think this year there is quite a lot of potential winners, draft is wide open

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the feedback I've a lot of reading to do, so far still only on Campo's shows which I am hugely enjoying

I do think this year there is quite a lot of potential winners, draft is wide open

You have read enough Liz, no need to look at anybody else's ;)

Great Idea by Prop Joe to spoiler alert the feedback posts. Never thought of it myself and Im sorry if I spoilt anything in my feedback posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

1. Campo
    Loving your writing for the Wyatts, seems so natural when reading it and the buildup between Bray and the Rock is going very well. Really interested to see what happens with Gangrel and Mordecai, seems like your doing both characters justice. Love seeing Del Rio relevant too, interested to see how he gets on.

2. brianregan
    This show has an edge to it, very similar to an ECW style event which is a very good idea. Really loved your use of EB, he is perfect for the roll your pitting him in and with the Zach Gowen story he is gold. Rollins drug sory is brilliant, interested to see what happens next. Love the way Tazz is getting a major push too, wonder can he overcome the odds against Joe.

3. BountyHunter
    Heel Bret was a really big decision to make and you have worked it perfectly, he is playing a stormer. His feud with Tanahashi has a really big fight feel to it so interested to see how it ends. Love all your work with the MDM, he really is a great character and nice to see your pushing him a lot too. Your Santino work is gold with really well wrote pieces for him while also loving your tag team matchup, dream match for me

4. Moneymaker
    Out of all the shows i have read i have to say your use of Pillman has to be one of the best writings in this years draft. He is a real wildcard and the way your depicting him is brilliant. Love the Bryan Savage matchup, one of the dream match ups for any wrestling fan and your doing a great job of writing for it. Regal is another excellently used character on your roster. Also looking forward to the tag match and how the rhodes get on

5. Hashtag_HEEL
    Great use of Compton, always wanted to see him pushed and your making him into a star. great use of Wade, my favourite wrestler, awesome promos from him. Loving the whole Hardy and MVP angle, really interesting idea and something that is really working for me, interested to see where that goes

6. Furious Red
    Ah always a big fan of Kane and your doing him great justice. really interesting storytelling pushing him to new highs. Love development of Anderson too, not backing down. Your tag division is one if not the strongest in the competition, so really interested to see who comes out on top. Great story telling between HBK and AJ, that has all the makings of a great feud and match, like the SCM at the end too.

7. connemara man
    Nice to see you pushing Big E, your doing right by him so far and seems like you know where your going with him. Bully Ray is an excellent character and your doing very well with him wanting the gold. Hardy can be a strong face, liked the way you had the others gang up on him forming maybe an alliance? Love Rikishi so interested to see what happens with the JYD.

8. lebowskilite
    really interested to see how the power struggle between Cole and Laurinaitis will go, with Cole seemingly in the face role. really good idea. look forward to see your shows being put up and delighted to see Hall as a champ, well deserved, nice move.

9. MrNiceGuy
    I can see why you the defending champ, great storyteller. love the way you introduced Punk back to the show, could feel the epicness the way you wrote it. Punk vs Hogan is my favourite feud in this whole competition and your doing an excellent job of writing it. loved the revolt against Lawler and look forward to seeing a power struggle between himself and Cornette. Nice story telling on the AJ angle too, looking forward to where its going.

10. beakerjoe
    lovely storytelling between shane and Ambrose, could almost feel the tension. Dean is a great character and your using him brilliantly. one of my favourite feuds in this competition is the Rude and Fandango one, its absolutely perfect with Rude using Summer Rae. EC3 storyline is top notch and dying to see what happens there, has the feeling of a big build up to it. Also stacking the odds against Goldberg is smart and interesting to see if he can overcome them. One of my favourite shows so far

11. waltersobchak
    Steamboat Roberts feud is absolute gold. loved the part where he came down with the large snake and cut the promo, brilliant stuff. Lesnar Piper is perhaps the most interesting match in the competition. two different unique styles aided by great story telling on your behalf. Love the way your integrating heyman into the story and love the way your showing rod with no fear and still great on the mic. really interested to see how it ends. Malenko and Tiger Mask will be of technical excellence, love the wa your painting Dean here

12. A Brad Maddox Guy
    Great idea with the MNO, love the way its playing out and interested to see what happens. interested to see whats going to happen with the Hart Foundation, did not see that coming at all with DH Smith. I like the Val and Molly angle, you have Venus down to a tee and is a great character when used as smartly as your using him. one of my favourite angles in all the shows is the Mutoh and Taker one. Mutoh is not frightened at all, perhaps deranged, going to be interesting can Taker get the better of him in the mind games battle

13. thebostoncrab
    Love the way you built the tension between hansen and williams, using the previous trade to capitalize on a great storyline. this has great potential, really good storytelling. Interested to see how the extreme horsemen will get on against Arn and Tully, should be an absolute classic. Benoit vs McGuiness is a really interesting feud. its really fresh with great potential and its one of the main events im most looking forward to. great chemistry with mcguiness and DK as well, another one of my favourite shows so far

14. ShagNastii
    Could you get a bigger main event? what a call to do that with Cena was one of the most interesting segments in the whole competition, excellently wrote, really interested how Flair comes back now. love the dvon and pope angle, really nice thinking on your part, interested to see where it goes.really nice use of springer and his show which offered something new and very refreshing

15. TeamShadowClan
    this is my favourite roster and you didnt disappoint using them. Love the way your portraying vince with his huge fondess of muscles. love the way you have steph screwing with Chyna, all feels so personal and real which is a sign of a great story teller. Love Heel arnie, thats going to be a very interesting angle. Eddie HHH angle is brilliant, a rivalry we all wish we could have seen and your doing it great justice, interested to see what happens with Rey.

16. Jester
    Jericho is one of the greatest ever imo and its brilliant to see the show build round him, fair play! his match with foley was brilliant with great potential there to further the storyline. i like seeing that stable of MNM very much, has the makings of a very interesting group with melina too. interested to see how NAO bounce back. loved the ddp tribute at the end too.

17. Liz
    Hassan and Angle has 5 stars wrote all over it. great idea for a feud which has so much depth for you to run a storyline between the two of them,really interested how it ends up as im a massive angle mark great writing. nice use of the nasty boys, in there straight away causing trouble, seems like tag division is wide open and interesting who takes the momentum in the coming weeks. nice use of the shat show as well, as said above, its a fresh and interesting concept and great thinking again on your part.

18. mrkiscool
    Devitt vs Austin is gold and im hyped to see where you go with it, so much potential there, great idea pairing these two together. loved the twist with bruno, wow didnt see that coming at all, really nice swerve. im very interested with the womens fight between sable and jacq, you had a real nice build and look forward to seeing that continue. really interested in you pushing Zayn, i love the idea and think that could bbe a genius move, looking forward to him challenging for the title, wonder can he do it.

19. Prop Joe
    Really love the team of the perfect million, great idea and keeps two extremely talented guys relevant. loved JJ tricking christian with edges music, genius idea and now sets up a great feud between the two, interesting tio see how it develops. Marayse with Bagwell, interesting, never saw that coming but am really liking that, makes him very relevant now. love the way big show is being robbed two weeks on the trot now, will he get redemption? is it orton or someone else? love the way your depicting orton the typical sly heel, doing whatever to get the victory and retain the belts.

My first year, but no clear favourite for me, enjoyed reading all your shows and look forward to reading the next ones as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Gonna try get a good review of everyones storylines up soon, thanks to everyone who's reviewed so far..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

2nd show up.

Been and will be busy as hell and when I come to write the brain completely blocks. Have a PPV sorted so hopefully it writes itself.

Haven't had a chance to catch write-ups post first show so I'll check them this eve and tomorrow night:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,601 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yes thanks for the feedback those who have given some. Much appreciated.

I just put up my latest show (it be long).

It means I should have a bit of time now hopefully to check out other write-ups from the last few days and give some feedback.

• Advertisement

Can i ask how votong will be done this year TSC?

Heres how things were done lat year, is this still the way ?
    This year, I’m going to ask you to vote in two categories; “Best Roster” and “Best Write Ups”. The titles should be pretty clear; in Category One, you’re voting for who you think ended up with the strongest roster after the 15 rounds of draft picks. In Category Two, you’re voting for who you think wrote the strongest shows in the Evaluation thread.

In each category, I’d like you to fill out five names. I’d ask that you PM the following back to me, filled out.

BEST ROSTER

BEST WRITE UPS

Please note that order is vitally important when voting here. Please choose your winner as number 1, your runner up as number 2, third place as 3 and so on.

This is because, as in previous years, each vote will be counted up and attributed points based on the vote (1 = 5 points, 2 = 4 points, etc). Whoever gets the highest points average in each category will win that category. Furthermore, the Overall Winner will be determined by adding the two points total together; the person who achieves the highest combined score will be declared the winner of the PW Draft 2013.

All votes should be submitted to me VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE by Sunday 14th April at 23:59

It should be clear, but I’ll say it as well; don’t vote for yourself please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement