Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2014 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Are first time draft participants aware of the tag rules? You might be missing something if your not...
    Jesus I almost fcuking missed that! Would have kicked myself if it hadn't been pointed out!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Glad that pick was made, I picked them for someone last year, I think it was Campo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Wonder who will be still around when I make my first normal pick. Hopefully I can make it tomorrow night. Ive a few names Id like to get but only 2 guys Id like to get for certain and both are achievable since they aren't top dogs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,601 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Some very nice picks made. Yis feckers. Anxious ol' wait for my next pick. I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Austin Steen would be a brilliant feud in my eyes, they would have great chemistry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Austin Steen would be a brilliant feud in my eyes, they would have great chemistry!
    That's what I was thinking myself! I also think the way Zayn is in NXT would be a great rival for him too. Always nice having Austin with the odds stacked against him ala Austin vs Hart Foundation or Austin vs DX

And the exact reason why I was thinking of picking Muta right there! Muta - 'Taker is all kinds of brilliance!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

I get the feeling my top 5 guys for this round will all be gone very soon :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Great first round picks from everyone, this is gonna be the best Draft yet..

Muta/Taker and Steen/Austin have me very jealous

Looks like we are back folks.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am sure or not my pick has gone up over problems with site but my pick is Kurt Angle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,601 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Not fair. Liz took six Kurt Angles. :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Not fair. Liz took six Kurt Angles. :p

Well he is the human cyborg ha

Liz picked a guy I was hoping for, back to plan B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

There goes my pick. ****.

Hopefully Hashtag will appear soon. A few people online that could get a few picks out of the way.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Hoping for a decent draw in Rd3 as the person Ive in mind for this round would probably last long enough to get to one of the early picks of the next round so I could and would risk a bigger name for this round should I get a decent draw, if not though ill have to take this one early methinks... so in short im over thinking things again as all planned picks will be well gone by my go

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Hopefully Hashtag will appear soon. A few people online that could get a few picks out of the way.

he's on!... it's on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Damn i wanted Angle too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

My champion has returned!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

You picked Dolph early enough, must have big plans for him.

Id like to write for dolph myself, He has bags of talent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

DM-ICE wrote: »
    You picked Dolph early enough, must have big plans for him.

There was a lot I didn't get to finish with him last year that I want to do this year. I've a couple more guys I hope to get in future rounds.

I almost didn't pick him, but every year I keep one thing in my mind with picks, and that's how much I would actually love to see a match up between men, even if means passing over a bigger name, and the idea of Benoit vs McGuinness is too good to pass up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Some serious picks already this round

Was waiting to see if you would pick him again. Could have a great match with almost anyone and McGuinness would be no exception

With 9 picks to go in this round til my next pick, Id find it hard to believe Ill get who I want this round. But plenty of big names in the pot so you never know. Didn't for see picks like Benoit and Ziggler so early but Same could be said about my Ambrose pick I supoose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

6 more picks I cant stand the wait

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement