Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2014 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Not fair. Liz took six Kurt Angles. :p

I didn't know if my posts went up or not tbh but can I use six Kurts in my ppv so :p and also sorry Hashtag_HEEL for not pm you about being up next to pick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Was waiting to see if you would pick him again. Could have a great match with almost anyone and McGuinness would be no exception

Physical would be too weak a word. It would be a technical marvel piece that could turn into an intense brawl at the drop of a hat.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

List. Slowly dying. Hope. Dwindling.

Must actually draw up a list of people I want to face Eddie tomorrow morning :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Pick made and PM sent . Delighted i got HBK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

I almost didn't pick him, but every year I keep one thing in my mind with picks, and that's how much I would actually love to see a match up between men, even if means passing over a bigger name, and the idea of Benoit vs McGuinness is too good to pass up

Was seriously hoping Benoit would slip through the net till round 3.. Benoit/Kobashi is a dream match for me big time. But McGuiness/Benoit is even better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Edge doesnt look thrilled in that pic :pac:

He looks about as happy as I am about you getting him. Was my back up to Kurt Angle ..... Back to the drawing board

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

What do you mean Edge isn't thrilled? We're paying him in several turnips a day for his services, damnit!

Perhaps he's not thrilled because his private dressing room was having Sean Michaels' name scratched off it. (Damn you Furious Red!)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

What do you mean Edge isn't thrilled? We're paying him in several turnips a day for his services, damnit!

Perhaps he's not thrilled because his private dressing room was having Sean Michaels' name scratched off it. (Damn you Furious Red!)

Ha sorry could not turn down the chance to have AJ vs HBK

Ok, 5 people left to pick ahead of me. So have my list of five guys I want. See how many get picked between now and my pick.

1. ***********
    2. ***********
    3. ***********
    4. ***********
    5. ***********

:P

Ive the same with a list of 8 guys Id like with six turns til my pick.

The problem I have is that I want half of the guys for one angle and the other half for another angle. If I pick one over teh other I may not get the other type of guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

I have 2 feuds i really want to do now but I am not sure who will go first so i'm tossing a coin on who I am going to pick

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Brock/Kobashi.... here comes the pain! (plus Misawa too looking like a strong return from WECWF so far)

Pick made and PM sent.. Thanks BH! gotta get back ground lost against BWA and MNG! Had someone else in mind but id forgotten it was a fued BWA had done before so option 2 wasnt so bad!

Ok, 5 people left to pick ahead of me. So have my list of five guys I want. See how many get picked between now and my pick.

1. ***********
    2. ***********
    3. Brock Lesnar
    4. ***********
    5. ***********

:P

1 down.

my six still intact.

Brock wouldnt fit the bill of the 2 types of guys id want.

Still about 10 pretty big names left IMO in the headliner stakes

1 down.

Could be a blessing in disguise! Brock and Eddie at No Way Out was such a legendary moment, might have been impossible to top actually..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I have one guy/gal I really want and another "sure to go" backup talent. If either goes I'm cracking skulls*

*By cracking skulls I mean sulking quietly the Divas thread.

Pick made and PM sent.. Thanks BH! gotta get back ground lost against BWA and MNG! Had someone else in mind but id forgotten it was a fued BWA had done before so option 2 wasnt so bad!

whenever they get picked id be curious to see who you had in mind although yeah ive had those 2 so much its not surprising I might have taken many of their big dream feuds (at least the ones people are likely to be lucky enough to be able to draft together) already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

ShagNastii wrote: »
    I have one guy/gal I really want and another "sure to go" backup talent. If either goes I'm cracking skulls*

*By cracking skulls I mean sulking quietly the Divas thread.

Aaaaaaannnnd there goes Brock. Fine pick and look who he is joining!!! #animalroster

Could be a blessing in disguise! Brock and Eddie at No Way Out was such a legendary moment, might have been impossible to top actually..

Yeah. There's two names I'd rather (though I'll be stunned if they don't go in the next 4 picks) and then two names who would be fun to write I think. Just be interesting to see who's left.

• Advertisement

1. The Rock
    2. ***********
    3. Brock Lesnar
    4. ***********
    5. ***********

Yeah, knew that was a long shot :P

Thanks shagnasti!

Loads of top top talent left lads, in fact there's even one "Main Event" guy who i was sure would go last round!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Cant believe The Rock went so long without being picked..

I now have The Rock and Aries , promo gold right there

yep The Rock had to go soon, doubt anybody waiting for a pick really thought he would last much longer

Thanks shagnasti!

Loads of top top talent left lads, in fact there's even one "Main Event" guy who i was sure would go last round!

Same, I have two names written down for the previous round that I was convinced wouldn't last round 1!

There are some serious main events already appearing lads, everyone is on the ball!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

One person to go and I got two names under my hat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

all done good luck lads

3 guys ahead of me, 4 guys i can pick from...... but only 1 guy I really want. The other 3 are back ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

The next guy I want to pick wasn't on my roster last year. I really hope I can grab him!

• Advertisement

I know my spelling is awful, but your misspelling of Bubba Ray makes me giggle like a gob****e because now I'm imagining Giant Baba as Giant Baba Dudley, complete with large frames glasses and tye dye t shirt :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement