Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coursesdirectonline.ie (how credible are they)

Options
  • 27-12-2013 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi. I am interested in online education and I have looking through the courses available on www.coursesdirectonline.ie. There are some great courses there but if I am willing to spend my money on a course I want to choose a source that is well recognised and credible world wide. I would like to know if anybody has completed any of the courses available on this website and do you know how recognised these courses are in gaining employment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭MouseTail

I haven't studies with them, but have just had a look at their website. The courses do not seem to be accredited at all. That would make them fairly worthless in terms of gaining employment, but they might be ok in terms of studying for a hobby.

Advertisement