Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy our old Jerseys

Options
  • 27-12-2013 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Lads, I'm looking for the old Hummel or le coq jerseys from the old days, any idea where I could get them, they don't have them in the spurs shop by the looks of it :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Lads, I'm looking for the old Hummel or le coq jerseys from the old days, any idea where I could get them, they don't have them in the spurs shop by the looks of it :confused:

I was trying to get on the the official shop website the other day and my search engine redirected me to another website that was basically just hijacking stuff for sale on amazon and eBay... Plenty of old jersey from yesteryear...

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

Thought they had the old 83 cup winners cup jersey in the store shop, unless they don't have them anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭debabyjesus

Thought they had the old 83 cup winners cup jersey in the store shop, unless they don't have them anymore

They did release a retro version of that jersey.

Ebay is the place to get old jerseys but beware of exaggerated descriptions and fakes of more collectable items.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I have that one,it's a beaut.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

I still have the 91 cup final jersey!!
    22 years old it is and still fits me.................................................................................................................................like a belly top.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Ordered this one the other day (ebay), been looking for it for years, my favourite ever Spurs shirt.

spursshirt.jpg

Ordered this one the other day (ebay), been looking for it for years, my favourite ever Spurs shirt.

spursshirt.jpg

how much

£36.00

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Undercover

That top reminds me of Nico Claesan...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Undercover wrote: »
    That top reminds me of Nico Claesan...

Same here!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

id love the 94-95 umbro home jersey and navy away too if i could find genuine ones cheap enough:cool:

my fav jerseys,,

i had the 84eufa cap final home jersey replica bought from the spurs shop and served me well for many years :D

davycc wrote: »
    id love the 94-95 umbro home jersey and navy away too if i could find genuine ones cheap enough:cool:

my fav jerseys,,

i had the 84eufa cap final home jersey replica bought from the spurs shop and served me well for many years :D

I have this, its rotten...and NO, you cant have it!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

I have this, its rotten...and NO, you cant have it!:)

Jammy git..sell it to me.:D

at least it will be apreciated by myself like it deserves to be for the iconic work of art it is:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11 wombat1991

My boyfriend gets all his off Classicfootballshirts.co.uk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 wombat1991

Classfootballshirts.co.uk my bf always gets his there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

spursshirt.jpg

2nd hand ?

Hatch99 wrote: »
    2nd hand ?

Don't think so

Advertisement