Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2weeks late and negative tests

Options
  • 27-12-2013 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hello ladies im 2 weeks late for my period, and have never missed a period before, im not stressed or doing anything different this month to change it. Ive tested and keeps saying not pregnant so im very confused about it all, i did ovulate and did the baby dance as we are trying for a baby,ill be going to the doctors after new years to get checked out but wanted to ask you guys your opinion as to whats happening till then. Thanks guys :) O and ive no period symptoms but for the last few days being sick after my food, headaches and cant sleep properly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Lucuma

Are you sure you have to wait til after New Years to go to the doctor? I know my GP is open every day except the public holidays.

Doesn't sound like you're pregnant this cycle but once your period arrives you can start trying again, maybe next cycle will be your lucky one!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 KatieCollins

Still no period, going for bloods on wednesday hoping im pregnant i could be like my 3 sisters they were all 2 and a half months gone before tests came back positive, ive had nausea backache, fatigue, headaches tender breasts and nipples for just over a week now hoping its a good sign, will post results when i get them

• Registered Users Posts: 7 KatieCollins

My doctor was on holidays up until today, im off work on wednesday thats why ill wait till then, he gets someone to cover for hin over xmas, new years but i do not like that doctor that is why ive waited

Advertisement