Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7 inch

Options
  • 27-12-2013 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi bit of advice required!
    Got Samsung Galaxy tab 3 for My parents for Christmas.
    My mum telling me this evening it keeps cutting out on her. She then has to switch it back on? It's fully charged.
    What's causing it would anyone know? What can I do to fix?
    Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Probably just the power saver option that's putting it into standby if idle for a period?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭piptypibe

Thank you for replying but No, it is when you are in the middle of using it.......

• Registered Users Posts: 83,301 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So have you gone into settings and poked around? Galaxy tabs have facial recognition capability along with the phones. A "Daydreaming" feature puts the screen to sleep if the user stops looking at the tablet for more than a few seconds.

Advertisement