Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-chargeable Shisha Pen

Options
  • 28-12-2013 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

Hello,I cut down recently but cant stop fully!Im hoping this might help!

Anyone try the shisha pens off ebay,

They re charge 300 times and you get 800 puffs per charge you can add whatever flavour you want orange strawberry etc,

What im asking are they any good!?Would be good to use in dorms and between classes :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

E-cigs are the way to go, If you dont like one flavour you can always try another, The cost is all up front but once you fork out its cheapville all the way.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Moved from Smoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 robertstack

I just got one off ebay the other day, I have been using it a bit but I think I will really give it a proper go when I get some nicotine liquid for it.
    It came with 0% mint and it does taste nice.

Where should I get liquid for it, cant find any on ebay with nicotine.

Forgot to say, it really does look like smoke :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

http://www.vapingireland.com/Home/Vendors

• Advertisement

will take a look through it now. Didnt know there was that many online shops!!
    thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

www.electronic-cigarette.ie , and with unbeatable value and free superfast shipping well nuff said. Good Luck.:)

ardle1 wrote: »
    www.electronic-cigarette.ie , and with unbeatable value and free superfast shipping well nuff said. Good Luck.:)

Cant see what size the dekang menthol is, do they do 50ml bottles?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Quite possibly! I usually get a few 10ml bottles at a time, for a couple off mates also, best getting a few 10mls, untill you find one you really like, btw you'll find a fav every few weeks, that's the way it seems to be going for a lot off people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I would go with e-smokeireland.eu or vaporium.eu both of these have a good selection of high quality juices as well as next day delivery. A bit more expensive then the Chinese stuff you get from some other places but way way nicer.

Some of that dekang and other cheap stuff would put you off vaping for life.

• Advertisement

Who does the cheapest juice in Ireland?

I know I could go through the list of sellers but i'm lazy :D

Ok, i'll go through the list then :p

Who does the cheapest juice in Ireland?

I know I could go through the list of sellers but i'm lazy :D

Probably here: http://www.bargainvapour.com/Hangsen/cat1274300_1456563.aspx

Its OK at best.

At €13.99 for 100ml i'll settle for "ok" :p

100ml of dekang would cost me €25.50 from electronic cigarette.ie :eek:

Actually scratch that, found it even cheaper, 100ml for €13.59 :D

http://www.vapefreaks.com/100ml_E-Liquid/cat2486622_2229703.aspx

Whats the story with the juice that costs 86 grand :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

Actually scratch that, found it even cheaper, 100ml for €13.59 :D

http://www.vapefreaks.com/100ml_E-Liquid/cat2486622_2229703.aspx

Whats the story with the juice that costs 86 grand :eek:

I really hope that's an error, it'd want to be a lot more than scrummy for that money :pac:

Are bargainvapor and vapefreaks the same company? They have a lot of the same products and the websites are pretty similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Bargain Vapour are based in Clare nowadays (used to be Nenagh) whereas VapeFreaks are in Dublin. Maybe they're related somehow? Could be a reseller deal going on, BV are open to wholesaling I think, and that'd be an easy way for a newbie to set up shop without having as large an outlay as doing it on their own.

All guessing of course, but Vape Freaks set up an account here recently so you could probably PM them. And they (Hi VapeFreaks) should join the Irish Vaping FB if they want to sell stuff rather than joining boards where they're not allowed to do much bar chat.
    Their site looks much nicer than BV's, especially on mobile (but the banner up top shortens to 'APEFREAKS.COM', Freak in charge of rescaling for mobile or using a certain template for it).

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Vape Freaks

Thanks grindle.

We fully respect the rules on boards and therefore I am not at liberty to discuss the similarities openly.

If anybody would like clarification, please feel free to send me a PM and I will reply as soon as possible.

Thanks all.

Advertisement