Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need some advice. Tattoo Cover Up

Options
  • 28-12-2013 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Tattoo :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Kind of depends how big it is which would be depending on how many hours he's going to be working on it for.
    Size of your wrist? rip off.
    Size of your back? bargain.

A tattoo cover up should not cost any more than a normal tattoo, there is no difference other than the fact they're tattooing over a different one(AFAIK!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lolabola

SV wrote: »
    Kind of depends how big it is which would be depending on how many hours he's going to be working on it for.
    Size of your wrist? rip off.
    Size of your back? bargain.

A tattoo cover up should not cost any more than a normal tattoo, there is no difference other than the fact they're tattooing over a different one(AFAIK!)

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Two fifty would be really cheap for a cover up in a place like your back, considering a cove up takes a lot more work than a normal tattoo. I'd be shocked to get a cover up that cheap, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lolabola

Two fifty would be really cheap for a cover up in a place like your back, considering a cove up takes a lot more work than a normal tattoo. I'd be shocked to get a cover up that cheap, tbh.

Lot of people have said this to me . I just wanted to be sure , I didn't know much about tattoo pricing so I feel a lot better now :-)

Advertisement